Blackpepper

Mina's POV

I take a deep breathe and sighed..
"I am tired.. Sannnaaaaa.. I want to change my fucking class" I said
"Since when our Mina swearing?" She tease
"Since I met that hell king, Hirai" I said
"Why? Something happened again?" Sana asked
"Yes.. she is so damn selfish..... she used me to ignore her ex" I said
"What did she do?" Sana asked as I look at her awkwardly..
"She kissed me" I said as Sana's Jaw dropped looking at me..
"W...whatttt???!!!" Sana asked
"Yeah" I said

"You let her kiss you? My mina holy lips?" Sana said as she cupped her hand on my face..
"I am shock too.." I said as Sana giggled
"I see that.. congrats anyway for losing you lips virginity, baby penguin" Sana tease as I pout..
"Sanaaaaa" I shout as Sana run away.. I go to followed her and wanna catch her but..
"Ugh" Sana bump into someone and almost fall but.. she got rescue by that person wow...
"Tz...Tzuyuu" Sana said as Tzuyu let her go..
"Look at your way" Tzuyu said as she wanna walk away as Sana still looking at her.. this girl...
She looks at Tzuyu like she just met an angel.. gosh..
"Sanaaa" I called her..
"She is so beautifull oh my god" she said as I shake my head still looking at Tzuyu who is walking away..

"Come on, you are getting crazy" I said
"Guys.. you have heard the news?... the one who will represent our school for cooking competition is Hirai Momo.. I am so lucky not being in her class.. cause she has to take one chef assistant with her and it will be alot of work and extra effort for the training.. it will be hell" someone talked as I heard that with Sana..
"Do you hear that, Mina?" Sana asked as I nodded.
"I will not be choosen anyway.. I will just get fail if she said it is a test for being her assistant.. who want to damn spending all the time with that hell king? Ugh" I said as Sana Giggled
"I see the ingredients of love from that" Sana said
"What?" I asked
"No.. kekekekek" sana giggled

I go back to the class as I wanna take my things  its the time to go home.. I open the door.. I see everyone is left but there is just one person.. Momo.. she is still cooking.. I entered in silent as she doesn't even care to look at me too.. continue what she is doing.. I take my bag and suddenly.
"You..... come here" she said as I look at her in confused
"Yeah.. come here" she said again as I slowly walk to her..
"Taste it.. describe the taste to me" she said as she hand me a fork.. she is cooking a pasta..
But why she asked me to taste it?

"Come on, I need an opinion" she said as I take the fork and try her cooks..
"The pasta is chewy...it use blackpepper sauce and beef?*I look at her.. as she nodded* the beef is still hard to chew" I said as she grab my fork.. she get the beef and try it herself... then took sometime for her to chew that things like me..
"Shit" she swore as she throw the food on the sink..
"Eh? Why?" I asked
"I will try it again.. you can go home" she said as she sighed..
"Maybe you can slice the beef into a smaller piece for the better.." I said as she nodded..
"Should I? Hmmm okay" she said as she is washing all the kitchen equipment.
"It is getting late, Sunbae.. I will go home" I said as she hummed without looking at me..
"Hmmm"
"Good evening" I said as I walk away go to the door and walk home.

Never know that she is a hard worker too.. because of the competition? And why she still make a mistake in cooking but she always scold us for making a little mistake.. what a arrogant bitch...
I realize that she is still unprofessional like me cause she is my senior.. still haven't graduated yet.. but why she act like that to us.. that is too much..hmphhh..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...