Introduction

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

DO NOT REQUEST

Hey there pals, Petri here and I'm here to review your characters.

Don't worry, I'm not here to be brutally honest, because most review books I've seen describe themselves as that, and that scared me off when I was first writing characters, so I don't want to do that. I will be trying my best to tell you the positives and negatives of your character, I'm not going to say it's bad and then just leave it.

The only thing I will be mean about is if I find out that you've stolen the character off of someone else or plagiarised. That is not okay and incredibly disrespectful to other creators and artists and I will not let that slide. It's completely fine to take inspiration from people as long as it's not a direct copy and you tell me who inspired you.

I will review completely original characters, like from your own original universe, and from series' that I am a fan of.

Here is the list of already existing universes/works that I will do oc reviews for:
-My hero academia (including second gen)
-Bungou stray dogs
-Little witch academia
-Gravity Falls
-Kakegurui
-The Maze runner
-The hunger games
-Black Butler
-Assassination classroom
-Death Note
-Harry Potter
-Skins- the UK version (if that's even a thing)
-Merlin
-Doctor Who
-Stranger Things
-The Raven Mysteries (small time book series by Marcus Sedgwick that's aimed at younger audiences but I really like, I doubt this will ever be one)
-Attack on Titan
-Free! Iwatobi Swim club
-The legend of Zelda
-Danganronpa
-Rwby
-Mystic Messenger
-The Amazing World of Gumball
-Adventure Time (may be a little rusty so bare with me)
-Love Stage
-Maid sama!
-Creepypasta
-Sallyface
-Undertale
-Life is strange
-corpse party
-The Arcana
-One Punch Man
-Bendy and the Ink Machine
-Gangsta (the anime)
-Avatar the last airbender
-Haikyuu!
-SCPs
-Hamilton
-Heather's
-Dear Evan Hansen
-The Promised Neverland
-Noragami
-Obey Me!
-Mystic Messenger
-Beastars

Edit:*This list is frequently updated, so please do not request anything that is not on this list because I will not review it. This is since I wrote a review for a character in a series I know nothing about and it isn't up to the standard I wanted.
I'm not normally harsh, but it must be original or on This list or I will tell you I won't do it.

There will also be tips on how to go about certain things when writing characters that I often see done badly or just wrong, those won't be as common as reviews, but I think they're also necessary.
Current tips in this book (There's a separate book with these and more in so you don't have to go searching ):
-Tip 1 // Writing Mental Illnesses
-Tip 2 // Marysues and their counterparts
-Tip 3 // Dealing with abuse in writing and characters
-Tip 4 // Writing my hero academia ocs
-Tip 5 // Writing Relationships With Canon Characters
-Tip 6 // Writing Creepypasta ocs

If anybody that reads this book decides to comment something harsh about one of these characters, your comment will be removed. I won't stand for bullying of people's characters or individuals visions especially when they have come to me for improvements.

Anyway, requests will start on the next page.