The Longest Chapter

Start from the beginning

There are sobs. I heard people sobs. Someone opened my eyes and the light just came and hit my eyes right in the middle. I want to move away but I couldn't. I feel so weak. More than when I was floating earlier. "Lisa, can you hear me?" I heard a woman talking. I do my best to nod, but I think it actually works because the next thing she says is, "Welcome back."

What does it means? I tried to open my eyes again, and it works. The light is still blinding me out but I finally could used to it and could see everything clearer. I tried to speak but no use. I can't spill any single word. My eyes caught all my sisters in the room with wet face and hug eachother. they all look at me, while I realized that I'm surrounded by doctors and nurses. I'm in a hospital. I knew it. they do the test to me but I just pay attention to my sisters. Theres someone missing.

Lauren.

Where is she?

Does she hate me? Where is she? I need to go apologize to her. I started to panic and I could feel my breath became so rapid. The doctors noticed it and tell me to calm down. If I can, I will. But no, I can't. I need to find Lauren. Where is-

"Moose, calm down, I'm here."I feel my body tensed and then relaxed at the same time when a hand grab mine tightly from my left. I slowly look at the person. I don't need to wonder who is it, because the only person who ever call me Moose is just her. My little sister. My ladybug, Lauren Christine Cimorelli. I saw her face wet with the tears. I look at her brown eyes and then I feel myself is having the mental breakdown. I remember all the pain that she's been through. I remember how she got hurt when I broke my promises. I remember how I hurted her the worst. I feel myself crying, then I managed to say something. Even though my throat feels like burned, I want to say it. it can't be wait for any longer.

"L-lady b-bu-bug," I don't care the burning feelings on my throat. She moved closer so now her face only a few centi aways from mine. i continuing the words that I've been wanting to say for so long. "i-i am s-so-sorry."

With that I saw my little sister broke down crying even more. She hugged me so tight and I could only cry with her. I want to hug her back but I have no energy left. I feel so weak. "D-don't you dare t-to leave me like t-that again, L-lisa. I'm s-so scared."

"You can't leave me again." She's still crying on my chest. "y-you just can't."

As I was about to say something, I feel my head feels so dizzy. And then everything went black again.

Lauren's POV

"Lisa?! What happened, doctors?" I heard Christina talking and then I moved my body up to see what happened to my big sister. Her eyes are closed. What happened?

"Excuse me, ma'am." I moved my body away so they could check her. After a while, dr. Julia is finally speaking. "She's exhausted. She forced her body to speak and move. She's okay. she just need to rest." She smiled and wipe her tears a way from her face. I look at my sister and they're still crying.

"Lisa will be awake in a couple of hours. And I will check her later. She's fine, girls." She smiled and then leave the room after we thanked her and the others. I look at Lisa once again and then walks towards my sisters. We have a group hug and just sob because today is finally come. Today is finally the day that Lisa opened her eyes again. I'm beyond happy, but why did she say sorry?

"Lauren, what did Lisa say to you?" Dani asked after we broke the hug. "She said she's sorry." I wiped away my tears and then I feel Dani hugged me tightly. I hug her back and my sisters just smiling looking at us hugging like this. "She's okay, Dan. I'm so happy."