Part 98 ~ The Twins' Birthday Weekend

Comenzar desde el principio

"Good evening Mr.Jackson . . ."

He chuckles . . . "Sweetheart, I'm working"

"Mr.Jackson . . I forgot to do my homework . . . ."

He laughs. .
"Did you come here for sex? I'll finish this and then I'll make you happy"

"But Mr.Jackson . . . how can you say that? I'm your student . . ."

I grab him and kiss him.
"Oops . . I just kissed my teacher . . ."

"Ariana . . "

I take his pen and put it away . . then I sit down on the desk and give him puppy dog eyes. He looks tired and stressed . . I wanna get him in a better mood . .

"Mr.Jackson . . I forgot to do my homework . . .punish me . ."

"Ariana . . . I really have to get these papers ready for tomorrow . . I'll see you in the bedroom later . . but I'll take a shower first . . I was sweating today . . ."

"Mr.Jackson can you teach me something?"

"Sweetheart please stop . . ."

"No . . I'm serious . . I'm anxious to learn . . . . ."

"Ok . . . what do you wanna learn?"

"What are you talking in school about at the moment?"

"Dinosaurs . . all the students are doing a presentation . . why?"

"Tell me something interesting about dinosaurs . ."

"But you don't like dinosaurs . . ."

"I don't but I love the way you talk when you're teaching . . ."

"This is silly, Ariana . . ."

"No it's not! please tell me something interesting about dinosaurs!!"

"Alright . . . hhmmm . . what could I talk about? . . . did you know that a dinosaur changes his looks 3 times as he is growing up? There are like 3 stages. . and people didn't know that . . they gave each and every species a name but in reality, 3 species could be one single dinosaur. . do you know what I mean? that's major information. . . doesn't that blow your mind too? . . like, for example Treceratops . . that's greek for 3-horn face by the way . . it's fascinating how much that dinosaur changes his looks doing his lifetime . . . I can't wait for all the student's presentations . . ."

I'm sitting here, taking in his sexiness . . the way he talks when he's explaining something or talking about something that excites him, I get all warm inside . . . teaching is his passion . . that's what he was put on his earth for . . . .and he was put on this earth for me . . that I have someone to love so much.

"That was boring wasn't it?"

"It wasn't . . . it really is facinating, Michael . . ."

"You're such a bad liar, Ariana . . ."

"No, I mean it . . . it really is very interesting!"

"Can you repeat what I just said?"

I swallow hard . . .
"Umm . . yea . . there are 3 dinosaurs with the same name . . ."

"No . . that's not what I said . . I said that 3 different species could be one dinosaur . . and why? . . can you tell me why?"

"Because . . . they eat each other. . ."

"No! you didn't even listen to me . . !!"

"Yes I was, yes I was! . . there are 3 species and they all look the same!"

"That's not what I said either, Ariana . . . ."

"I'm such a bad student, aren't I?"

"You really are . . . you suck . . ."

"I don't suck!!!!"

"Yes you do . . I just informed you about something and you couldn't repeat one thing I said"

"That's because I was lost in your eyes while you were talking . . ."

"You're so bad Ariana . . . I want you to repeat what I just said!"

"Honey . . let's forget about it . . . meet me in the shower in 10 minutes?"

"No . . . you sit back down and you write a paper on what I just said"

"Huh?"

"Darn right . . ."

"Honey . . . are you serious right now?"

He tells me to sit down on his desk . . he hands me pencil and paper and opens his laptop.

"You have 30 minutes . . . search the net for what I just told you and write a page about it"

"Honey . . .?? I'm not doing that!"

"Yes you are" . . . *leaves the office*

Well . . . that escaladed quickly . .
______________

~ Michael's point of view ~
Friday morning at school . . . .

Ariana actually wrote that paper and she did really good. I was laughing so hard when she came downstairs with the paper. I love her for doing it . . that'll teach her a lesson. When she wants to play school, I will pay it right.

There's a knock on the door . . who could that be? I'm in the middle of a class.

"Yea, come in?"

It's Jaden . . what is he doing here? . .

"Dad . . . can I talk to you for a second?"

"Jaden, I'm teaching . . why aren't you in class?"

"That's kind of what I wanna talk to you about . . ."

"I'll be with you in a minute . . wait in the teacher's office lounge"

"Ok, dad . . . ."

~ to be continued ~