But he feels unworthy.

Why me, Ai'Tin?

"Are you okay, Can?"

Pete's voice dragged Can out from his thoughts.

He turned to Pete in front of him who was giving him a worried look.

"Uh--- Yeah, yeah! I'm okay!" Can forced himself to grin widely. "I just remembered a homework I need to copy from Ai'Good."

"Shiya! I forgot we have homework too!" Pond exclaimed. "Let me copy yours, Ae!"

"The homework was given last Monday," Ae said. "You had days to do it but you just watched porn."

"Don't let him copy your homework," ChaAim said.

"Do you want me to fail?" Pond faked sobbed.

"It's your fault for being lazy."

Can was glad the attention is diverted to Pond. But when he glanced at Pete, he was surprised that Pete is still worried for him.

"I am really okay na, Ai'Pete."

-

"10-minute break!" Gun announced.

As soon as their captain announced their break, Can was breathing heavily from their practice.

They all went to the benches to grab a water bottle when Good pointed to a water bottle with a Post-It note.

"It is addressed to you, Ai'Can," Good said.

Can grabbed the water bottle and looked at the note with perfect handwriting.

To: Can

Don't overwork yourself.

~ 🌙

Can smiled.

The moon drawn might be mysterious to others but he knew who left the water bottle here for him.

He kept the note pasted on the water bottle so that it won't fly away.

"Do you have other admirers besides Tin?" Good asked.

Can snorted. "Do I even have admirers to begin with?"

"Ai'Can! Ai'Good!" Ae came running towards his fellow freshmen. "We're going to have a practice match against each other."

"Whose team am I?"

"We are teammates, Ai'Can." Ae tapped both of his friends' shoulders. "Let's go!"

Can placed his water bottle back on the bench and ran to catch up with Ae.

As they walked together, he can't help but ask his friend, "How are you with Ai'Pete?"

Ae looked at Can for a moment before answering, "We're doing fine."

Can nodded. He wanted to ask Ae if he knew about people pairing Tin with Pete and basically everything that troubles him but for some reason he can't.

"Why?" Ae asked curiously because Can never asks about relationships.

The alert football player just shook his head. "It's nothing."

"Is something wrong with Tin?"

"No! No," Can denied. "Nothing is wrong with Tin."

"Then..." Ae looked at his friend carefully. "Is something wrong with you?"

Can stopped on his tracks at Ae's question.

"Look, Can, I know it is none of my business but are you doing okay with Tin?"