Chapter 38

Jungkook's POV

I look at the people enjoying their time in my own home. Genies smoking hookahs in my living room while others look like they are experimenting in my kitchen. 

Disgust fills my body as I look at Eris. The more I stare at her the more I think about Y/N. "What is it Jungkook? Thinking of your lover?" Her voice snaps me out of my thoughts and back into the real world. "I can always be a substitute if you need me to be one." She tries to rub her body on mine.

I roll my eyes and walk back up the stairs. "Don't bother me and I won't bother you," I tell her as I make my way back to my bedroom. I lock the door and lay on my bed. I guess this is where I am going to be for the rest of my night.

----

Chinsun starts yelling at me for milk. "Muilk! Muilk!" I place her on my lap as we sit on the floor and laugh at her. 

"Okay then. I'll get you some milk then." I get up and place her in her crib. "You stay here and behave, okay?"

She nods her head and I head over to my door. I take a deep breath as I hear the party still going on. I look at the clock and see the time. 10:26 P.M.

I slowly open the door and make my way out of my room. I close the door behind me and try to make my way down the stairs. Bodies grind on each other throughout my house. I pass through the bodies on the stairs case and make it to the living room. I scan the area and notice how trashed my house is now. 

I see a group of people smoking what looks to be hookah, others making a strange liquid that must be alcohol since people are drinking it. I head over to the kitchen and pour some milk into a baby bottle. I put a cap on it and try to head back to my room and spend the rest of this dreaded day with my sister. I walk up the stairs, passing by people chilling on the stairs, doing provocative things.  

I make it to the top of the staircase and notice two people making out right in front of my door. I open my mouth to say something to them, but before I could say anything, the man's face moves to the female's neck showing the identity of the women. I am not surprised that it is Eris, but at the same time, she does look like Y/N. She opens her eyes and looks at me, a smirk fills her face. In a blink of an eye, she changes her appearance to Y/N. 

My heart sinks to the pit of my stomach. My mind knows that it is not her with another man, yet my eyes tell a different story. My heart is conflicted from the two. 

Now all that is burned into my brain is a visual picture of Y/N making out with some random dude. 

"S-stop!" I shout at them. 

The man slowly pulls away from Eris and winks at her before leaving. She smiles back at him and fixes her clothing. I roll my eyes at her. 

"Like what you see?" She raises her eyebrow and smirks. 

"No, not at all. You should really stick with your own face, Y/N's doesn't suit you at all." I stare her down in pure disgust. 

"You are just saying that because you don't want your dearly beloved kissing, touching nor loving another man. After all, we are twins." With each word, she takes a step closer to me. I stand my ground. This is my home and she is the unwelcomed guest. 

She places her hand on my face, but I immediately smack it away. 

"You guys may be twins, but you are nothing like her. I admit I was shocked to see 'her' with another guy, but now your green is showing." I point to how her eyes are changing back to green. She snarls at me. "All I see is envy, hatred, and jealousy. Just by looking at you, I can tell you aren't Y/N. The way you speak is laced with loneliness and anger."

I back her up to a wall, shocking me with this new found confidence and with this new confidence I dare to say the next words. 

"And this is why you could never be a real Genie." She looks pissed, her lets out a deep breathe and vanishes in thin air. 

I then let out the air I didn't even know I was holding. I let my heart calm down and enter my room. 

I look at Chinsun who is playing with her toys. "Here is your milk. Sorry, it took so long." I hand it to her and watch her from my bed. 

"Stupid house party." I lay on my bed and look up at the ceiling. What now? 

I turn on my phone and text my friends to pass the time. Y/N how much longer are you going to be gone for? 

A/N: Thank you for reading!!! I hope everyone likes the story so far. Also, I have been preparing for my next book. All I am going to say is that it is a Taehyung FF. I am excited about that book as well. It should be released by the end of summer. Hopefully. Well, have an amazing rest of your week!!!