Chapter 27

Jungkook's POV

10 A.M. and I am barely getting out of bed. I stretch as the sunlight shines into my room. I get out of bed and do my bathroom routines. Once I am done I check on Chinsun. She is playing with her stuff animal. She looks over to me and smiles. "Down."

I obey her and take her out of her crib. She then crawls around playing with her toys. 

"Are you hungry?" I ask her. She nods her head. 

"hungwy." She tries to say. I just laugh at her attempt and take her downstairs. I place her on the highchair and grab some applesauce for her. "Monkey." She says. As I was about to set her food on the table I tense up. 

Her face beams with excitement. "No monkey. Now eat Chinsun." I place her food on the table and try to feed her. 

"Monkey, monkey." She cries out. I cringe as she begins to cry for it. 

"Chinsun, no. Now eat your food." She continues to cry in anguish. "Chinsun, if you want monkey then eat. Or else you are not going to get it." She slowly stops and sniffs a bit. 

"Monkey?" She question. I nod at her. 

"Yes, so eat." She does as she is told and eats the food. The house is quite lonely now that I think about it. With just the two of us, I feel a piece missing. Where have you gone Y/N? Maybe I did take it too far? I don't even know anymore. 

Chinsun then shouts at me. "Huh, what?" I look at her and realize that I had been feeding her nose. "Oops, must have been daydreaming." 

I grab a towel and clean her face. She giggles. I take her off the high chair and let her go play. I clean the kitchen as she does her thing. 

"Maybe the guys know where she is. I'll just text them." I open our group chat and begin texting them. 

Hunny Bunny 🐰
Have you guys seen Y/N? I was thinking that maybe she is with one of you guys

Giant baby 👶  
Jungkook, what have you done? 
Why would she be with us?

I am who I.M.
Jungkook, I swear to God, if you hurt her I will hunt you down. 

Hunny Bunny  🐰  
Why must you ASSUME I did something?

Zello Jello
If you are asking us then obviously she left without saying something.
That means she doesn't want to be near you right now.

Giant baby 👶
If we don't get to go to the resort in the end, you owe us TONS of food.

Hunny Bunny  🐰  
Okay fine...I may have yelled at her for having a monkey

Zello Jello
*I have left the Chat*

Giant baby 👶
You Hoe...

I am who I.M.
...
How could you do that?

I look at my phone in disbelief. How could they say that to me, especially Yugyeom? I walk into the living room, forgetting about cleaning the kitchen and just sit on the couch. 

Hunny Bunny 🐰
It is a freakin monkey. How else am I suppose to react?

Zello Jello
*I have entered the Chat*
Did she give you an explanation about the monkey?