Chapter 32

Y/N's POV

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ Day 3 ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

We pack our things and get ready to go back. I am happy to be coming home, but nervous because of Hesiod. Her coming is never a good thing, ever. Everyone loads the car while I check us out. 

"Okay, that will be, 1,250. Cash or Credit?" I grab my Debit card. 

"Debit, please." He nods and swipes my card. It is 10 in the morning and everyone is feeling energized. 

"Here is your card. Thanks for coming." I nod and walk away. I see the guys trying to fit their luggage and their merch they bought into the car. 

"Put this here."

"No, it won't fit like that." 

"Trust me, it will."

"Changkyun, you don't know what you are talking about."

"Neither of you two know what you are talking about."

"Shut up Junhong and help us pack."

"Excuse me? I don't see you guys nagging Jungkook to help."

"Because...because..." Yugyeom stops talking as he realizes that what he said was true. "Jungkook! Come help." 

I watch as 4 guys struggle with life. I walk over and push them away from the trunk. 

"Move," I snap my finger and all the luggage moves to their designated spot so they can fit. "See, easy."

They all look at me as I enter the driver's spot. "Why did we struggle so much when we have her?" I hear one of them say. I just laugh at them as they enter the car. 

"You ready to go back home?" I ask. 

"No."

"No."

"No."

"No."

They all say in unison. I shake my head and the car begins to drive us back home. 

***

We stop at Changkyun's home so we can get Chinsun and drop off the rest of the guys. We get out and Jungkook and I help the guys with their stuff. Changkyun enters his house and yells, "Mom, I'm home."

It is 12 so we are all starving. "Chan, your home. I made lunch. Come and eat guys." We set all the things by the entrance and enter the dining room. "I made yukgaejang, it is extra spicy." We all sit and enjoy the soup. 

"Where is Chinsun?" I ask. Mrs. Lim points to the living which is next to us. 

"She is sleeping on the couch with her little Monkey."  I smile when I see her holding Ali in her arms while covered in the blankets. "She really is a sweetheart. She is also learning new phrases already. I know for sure that she will grow up to be very intelligent."

"Thanks, Mrs. Lim. I'm happy to hear that she is doing great." Jungkook tells her. 

Once we finish eating, Jungkook puts Chinsun's car seat into the car. "Thank you for taking care of Chinsun," I tell Mrs. Lim. 

"It's my pleasure." I grab Chinsun in my arms as she is still knocked out. "Hope to see you guys soon." I smile and say my goodbye to everyone. We enter the car and make our way home.

"You know, I am sad that we are returning back home. That resort was nice." Jungkook says as he looks out the window.

"They had some nice people there too," I add on.

"Does that include the bartender you flirted with?" Jungkook asks without looking at me. I just laugh. I can tell that he his jealous.

"Yeah, him too." Let's see how this plays out.

"Oh, I see. You like a muscular manly type of guys." He just nods his head like he is taking a mental note.

"Jungkook, I have been alive for hundreds and thousands of years and not once have I meet some so jealous as you."

He gasps. "I'm not jealous. I just wanted to know your type that's all." He slowly begins to mumble his words.

"As a Genie who has lived so long, I don't have a certain type. I never had time to think about what I look for into a person."

"But you did say that you have been in love." I stiff for a bit. I don't like to talk about Liam. I remember, before I left he did become distant with me and cold. I rather not talk about it with other people.

"Y/N are you okay?" He snaps me back.

"Oh, um, sorry about that." I look back at the road and see all the cars.

"Don't be sorry. I won't ask any further." He stays quiet.

We make it back to the house and all three of us enter the house. Jungkook enters his room to unpack. I place Chinsun in her crib so she can sleep. I walk downstairs and enter the living room. I place my lamp on the coffee table and begin thinking about my sister.

When will she come? She better not do anything stupid or else hell will break loose.

Jungkook comes down and sits by me. "Let's enjoy the rest of the summer." I look at him and smile.

"Netflix"

"Netflix"

We say in unison.

A/N: Thank you for reading. 😊😊😊