Chapter 12

Y/N's POV

We spend most of the day watching, I Dream Of Jeannie, and I must say that they really did capture the essence of what Genies are. Jungkook fell asleep on the couch as we were about to watch season 4. I turn off the T.V. and look at him. "He must be tired from running back and forth taking care of Chinsun." I smile to myself.

I snap my finger to end up in his room with him in his bed sleeping. "Goodnight Jungkook," I whisper as I get up to check up on Chinsun.

I walk into her room and see her sleeping so soundly. She is a very calm child. She is lucky to have such a loving brother.

I smile to myself and decide to take a long bath. I open the door to the bathroom and smile to myself. Beautiful.

I remember staying in an apartment in New York and this is what the bathroom looked like

I remember staying in an apartment in New York and this is what the bathroom looked like. I walk to the tub and start the water. I take my clothes off and step into the tub. I turn off the water tap and lay in the tub. With one movement of my right hand and there are bubbles. I feel myself becoming more calm and happy.

"Y/N, what am I doing? Am I really going to take legal guardianship over them?" I fall more into the water until the water reaches above my nose.

I push myself back up and lay back again. "What am I going to do after my last Master? Should I just continue helping people or just stay in the Genie realm? I mean, it can't be that bad. But I will have to face stupid Derek." I let out a sigh. "Why can't Derek take a no?"

With a snap of a finger, I lit the candles. "2 years, I never have been out that long. Well, I guess since Chinsung is a baby, it was like a blessing in disguise." I look out the window. The sky is dark and a few clouds cover it. But the moon shone so brightly.

"Under the same moon, we stand, under the same moon we live. Gone from each other, but never forgotten. Thank you for being my moon." I whisper out to the moon. I relax for a bit more. Little do I know is that Jungkook is actually awake and is outside the door listening to my every word. Little do I know is that he actually wishes that I would never leave.

*

*

*

*

Next Day

Jungkook begins to get dressed as I feed Chinsun in the kitchen. "Say I wish, say I wish," I repeat to her. She just laughs and plays with her food. I just let out a sigh.

"She won't be speaking for a while. You should just take a break from doing that." He tells me. I just look at him with wide eyes.

"I know she won't speak now, but maybe I can get her to speak sooner." He just nods his head as he sets his backpack on the table and grabs some cereal. "Oh, I made you some lunch for school."

He looks at the food in aw

He looks at the food in aw. "Did you make that?" He asks me. I just smile.

"Stop asking unnecessary questions and hurry and leave for school. I am waiting for a call from Mrs. Hwang." I tell him. I grab his bag and shove it into his arms and push him outside.

"Have a great day at school," I tell him as I wave at him goodbye. He just waves and I close the door. I walk over to Chinsun and laugh.

"Your brother really likes to ask unnecessary questions. I may have not made it, but that shouldn't matter." I pull her out the high chair and take her back upstairs. "Its time for a bath."

As soon as I finish showering and changing her, my phone starts to ring. At first, I was scared, but I realized that it was my phone notifying me that someone is trying to reach me. After I answered the phone Mrs. Hwang explained to me what has been going on. Apparently, the Police had caught them in the act of buying drugs last night so now they are having their hearing in a week. Mrs. Hwang was able to notify them that they have two kids and they have been staying at a friends house since no living relatives were on record.

The authorities told them that they need to talk to the kids and 'friend' to investigate everything. They should be coming by on Thursday or Friday which is 2-3 days from now. If they deem me more reliable then their parents then they can hand them over to me as a legal guardian instead of them going to an orphanage.

I am glad that things are looking up for these two, but I can feel that there are more problems to come. After playing with Chinsun a bit in her room I fall asleep in the rocking chair.

A/N: Okay, not KPOP related BUT I am in love with Kingdom Hearts 3 Opening. I have that song on repeat!! Utada and Skrillex are amazing together!!! Others might not like it but I do 😊😊😊😊