Chapter 14

Jungkook's POV

I dreaded coming home with my 3 friends. What am I going to say when they don't see my parents? I wait outside the school for everyone.

I let out a sigh and watch the students pass by. Maybe one day I can make more friends. "JUNGKOOK. We are here." Junhong shouts at me with the other two following behind.

"Hey, guys. Are you sure that you guys want to come?" I ask in the hope they say they can't anymore.

"Of course we are coming, little Jungkook," Changkyun says as he wraps his arms around me. "We can finally see where you live and soon hang out at your place."

"But I mean-" Yugyeom stops me.

"Let's go already! Didn't Y/N say that she was going to cook for us? I am suddenly feeling hungry." He says as he escorts me outside the school premise.

"Which way young Jungkook?" Yugyeom states as he looks down at me. I roll my eyes and point right.

"This way, now follow me," I say to them in an unenthusiastic tone.

We travel to my home and they all ramble on about how excited they are to see my home and to see Y/N. I sorta zoned them out. We soon then make it to my house. 

"We live in this apartment. Apartment 13." I tell them as I walk up to the door and open it. 

"Hello, I am home," I shout so I can get Y/N attention. 

"I am in the kitchen." I hear from her. We all drop our backpack on the couch as we walk towards the sound of the voice. There we all see Chinsun in a high chair playing with some of her food while Y/N sets the table. She has her hair up with an apron with a snowman on it. 

"I bet you guys are hungry, so please dig in." Plates upon plates are placed all over the table. 

"Wow, you made all of this?" Junhong questions in amazement

"Wow, you made all of this?" Junhong questions in amazement. He is practically drooling while looking at the food. 

"Yup, since I accidentally interrupted your guys' lunch, I decided to make it up to you guys. So please dig in." She didn't have to speak twice for them to quickly and swiftly sit in the chairs and start filling up their plates. 

"Thank you Y/N." They all say in unison. She just laughs and looks at me. 

"Are you not going to eat?" She gives me a confused look. "If you don't like it, I can always make something else." 

I wave my hands in front of me. "No, no. I just need to talk to you." I look at the guys as they stare at us while eating. "In private." 

I walk into the living room as Y/N follows. I turn around and look at her. From behind, I can still see the guys staring at us as if they were watching a TV show. 

"What's wrong?" 

"I want to give you a little heads up first. So I told them that you are an exchange student from a different country and you came here to learn about the culture. My parents are out for the week due to business and won't be back until Monday." I tell her. She nods her head in understanding. 

"I just have one question." 

"What is it?"

"Who is watching us then while your 'parents' are away?"

I stay quiet and contemplate. That's true, no parent would let their kids stay with someone they don't know well. They would probably think we would do something 'bad'. 

"Mrs. Hwang. It's not like they will ever meet her anyways." We both nod in agreement and come back to the other. 

"Sorry about that. We had some issues to discuss." I say as I sit down and began grabbing some food, or what was left of the food. 

"It's fine," Changkyun says.

"And sorry for not leaving you anything," Yugyeom adds. 

I laugh at them and began eating. Y/N joins us with Chinsun next to us in a high chair. She began eating when Junhong spoke. 

"So, you single?" Junhong asks, causing both of us to choke on our food in shock. 

Changkyun nudges Junhong. "You don't go straight away and ask that. You have to subtly ask it. Let me show you. So, there's this great Thai place around the corner. But it's really hard to meet the delivery minimum because I live alone and I can't eat that much food. Ugh. It's discrimination against single people! I don't know if you're dating someone but if you are, check it out you can order two entrées." 

Yugeyom looks at Changkyun, "Smooth my friend." 

"I know, but what do you think Y/N?" 

I look at her and see her feel a bit uncomfortable talking about her personal life. "Well, I am single." She states while looking down at her food. 

"Really? If that's the case, we can go to that Thai place Changkyun talked about earlier." Junhong states in an excited tone. Y/N looks up at Junhong and smiles. 

"It would be nice to leave this house for a while." 

"Wait, you aren't serious are you?" I ask, finally speaking up. 

All eyes are now on me. "Why not?" She questions me. 

"Yeah, why not Jungkook? Are you trying to keep her all to yourself?" Yugyeom backs her up.

Um, yes, yes I am. I mean NO. Gosh Jungkook, what is wrong with you today? Why am I like this all of a sudden? "No, that's not what I meant. I mean is, Y/N you barely know them and know you want to go out with them?" Nice save Jungkook, but you need to learn how to control your emotions better. 

"Well, then its settled. We will all go out so then I can get to know you guys better and Jungkook can come so he can 'supervise' us." Everyone claps their hands in excitement at what Y/N has just said. 

How did we get here? "Fine," I say. 

"YEAH! We get to go out with Y/N." Yugyeom shouts. He then gets out of his seat and rushes to give Y/N a hug. This action shocks everyone, especially himself. 

"I'm sorry, I-I was just too excited." 

Blush forms on her cheeks. "Oh, it's fine. You didn't mean no harm." She gives him a shy smile. My heart falls at the sight. Maybe I do have feelings developing for her. But know, I don't even know if I stand a chance at all against Yugyeom or the other two.  Y/N, please don't leave me. 

A/N: Thank you for reading!!! I hope everyone enjoys!!! And also, HAPPY HOLIDAY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS ☃⛄❄🎄