Chapter 15

Jungkook's POV

5 months have past and Y/N has gotten close with my 3 close friends. Y/N actually confessed to them that she is a Genie and know they are all closer than ever. I will never forget when she confessed to them. 

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

4 months ago

We all decided to hang out at my place. After 3 weeks of no sign of my parents being home, me and Y/N confessed that we lied to them. I told them the truth and that Y/N came and saved me and Chinsun. I also told them that my parents are now in jail for everything they have done. They just don't know about Y/N being a magical Genie because let's face it, they would freak out. 

"Jungkook, do you have ramen? I am pretty hungry." Yugyeom says.

"Do you just come to my home just so you can eat all my food?" I say as I punch his shoulder. I sit on the couch and flip through the channels.

Changkyun plays with Chinsun on the floor with Junhong.

Yugeyom rubs the area that I punched him. "Fine, be like that." He flips his head and looks at Y/N who is sitting on a recliner. "Y/N, do you have food? I am hungry and your cooking fills me." Yugyeom says in a sweet voice. I just roll my eyes. 

Y/N stands up. "Of course, come with me and we can see what we can make." Yugeyom smiles and follows her into the kitchen. 

"Wait, you never took me to cook with you before," I shout to them from where I am sitting. 

"Yugeyom has skills, I give him that," Junhong says.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they start dating sooner or later. But then again, I am always better." Changkyun says acting all proud of himself. 

I continue to flip through the channels to get my mind off of what Junhong and Changkyun said. I then land on I Dream of Jeannie(Pronounced as Genie). I leave it on since I know that Y/N loves watching this show. 

"What is this?" Both Changkyun and Junhong ask at the same time. Before I can breathe a word, Y/N comes rushing in with a wooden spoon in her hand. 

"It's my show. I Dream of Jeannie." She says full of excitement. The child in her begins to show making us all laugh. 

"So, it's about genies or what?" Junhong asks.

"Of course. Genies are like the best things ever to exist." Y/N says. My eyes widen at what she said. She pretty much just confessed that Genies exist. I don't think she realized that.

"You talk as if you met one and that they are real," Yugyeom says from behind her. She looks at him in shock and then back at all of us. 

"You don't believe in them? How can you judge if you never actually seen one? Maybe you guys are just too boring for a Genie to appear in front of you guys." Y/N says with sass in her voice. I hold in my laugh as I watch everything fold out before me. 

"Of come on. If a Genie appeared then it would be all over the news. But no one has ever said they have seen one or even heard of them." Changkyun tries to reason with her. 

"But what if you do meet one? Then what would you do?" She questions further. Yugyeom sits next to me and ponders. 

"Freak out probably," Junhong says.

"Ask for my wishes," Changkyun states.

"Ask for a girlfriend," Yugyeom adds. 

I let out a chuckle and watch them try to defend their reasoning. Not knowing that they are talking to a Genie. "What about you Jungkook?" Yugeyom asks. 

"Me? Nothing. I don't need anything so I wouldn't need to ask for anything." I say. Y/N has already given me so much, I don't think I would be able to ask for anything else. 

"What if I said that I am a Genie. What would you do?" Y/N questions them. I begin to worry. I don't want her to confess her secret to them. That is supposed to be between us.

They all laugh, not believing that she could ever be a Genie. By the look on her face, this makes her angry because her face goes red. "Why are you guys laughing?" They don't respond but laugh instead. Then in the blink of an eye, she changes into her Genie clothing. 

"See." She says. They all stop laughing and look at her. Junhong passes out. 

"W-w-w-what? H-h-ho-how?" Changkyun stutters out. I guess there is no secret anymore. 

I stand up and grab Chinsun and put her in the play pin. "Y/N is a Genie," I say without looking at them. 

In a snap of a finger, the food that Y/N and Ygyeom were cooking is now placed on the coffee table for everyone to eat. Junhong sits back up from his unconscious state. 

"What did I miss?" He says in a drowsy tone. He looks at all the food as it appears right before his eyes and falls unconscious all over again.

Y/N walks closer to them and smirks, "Don't mess with me." 

*
*
*
*
*

I will never forget the look on their faces 5 months ago. The good thing is that they agreed to keep her secret and they actually don't care about her not being human. They really have accepted her as a close friend. Over time though, they figured out my feelings for her. That can only mean one thing now, they have officially become my wingman.

A/N: Thank you for reading. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far!!! Feel free to drop a comment and vote as well!!! I also want to say Happy New Year. To a great 2019. 

One more thing............#Jenkai 💜💜💜💜 I am surprised that Jennie and Kai are dating, but if they like each other then I am happy. As long as they are happy together. I hope people can cheer them on and maybe they can last for a long time. There weren't many interactions that I saw with the two, but hopefully, we will get more in the future. To KAI and JENNIE💜💜💜💜💜💙💙💙💙💙💙