Chapter 33

Y/N's POV

Two months have gone by since we been to the resort. I've enjoyed my time, I mean not too much has happened. Except for the burning sensation in my left hand and Chinsun finally asking her first wish. Where do I start?

I wander the mall with Jungkook and his friends as we shop and try on goofy outfits. Chinsun is with Mrs. Lim since she just loves her. "Y/N, have you told Jungkook yet?" Yugyeom asks me as Jungkook and the others try on clothing. 

"No, not yet," I confess. I know I should tell him since this is a big deal. His sister was able to have her first wish ever. 

"Well, you should tell him sooner than later. If Chinsun keeps wishing for things then your time here is running out." We look over at the others and see them laugh and enjoy their time together. "And we both know that neither of you two wants you to leave just yet." I whip my head at Yugyeom. Eyes widen. 

"Come on, I can tell by the way you both look at each other. When you guys talk it's like it's only you two in this world and no one else is around to bother you guys. Jungkook is young but is mature for his age. He's been through a lot. Seen a lot. Just promise me you won't hurt him. He suffered too much already. He deserves happiness. Even if it can't be with you now then hopefully he can find someone in the future. He at least deserves that." I look down at my feet as he talks. He is right. I look up and see Jungkook stare my way. He smiles at me and I do the same. 

"Remeber what I said and promise me that." My smile falls and I look at Yugyeom. I nod my head.

"I promise that I won't hurt him too much." I'm a genie after all and just like how magic comes with a price, so does my promises. He will get hurt one way or another. I look over at Jungkook and confusion covers his face. Probably wondering what is going on between me and Yugyeom. 

"Let's go before they start thinking that there is something going on between us." I nudge him and walk towards the other. 

"Yeah," And he follows behind me. 

I stand next to Jungkook as Yugyeom slung his arm around Junhong and Changkyun's shoulders. "So what was that between you two?" I look over at Jungkook and see him eye me and Yugyeom. I just laugh. I can't believe I fell for this boy. I smile at him and rest my head on his shoulder. I feel his chest stiffen from my action. I smile because of that. 

I move my face upwards so I can still have my face on his shoulder yet see his face clearly. "Don't worry, I only have eyes for you." His face turns hot red. 

"W-w-what? What do you m-mean?" I lift my head up and walk towards the exit of the store. 

"If no one is buying anything then let's keep moving." I look over at Yugyeom and see him smile at me and shake his head. I look over at Jungkook and see him still in a state of shock. I wink at him and leave the store. I should at least have some fun while I'm still here. After all, Genies deserve some fun too, you never know when you might be released again. I might not come back out for another 100 years. By that time, Jungkook would have been long gone already. 

I'll do my best to not hurt your feeling. I'll do my best to not lead you on anymore, but just for a day. Just this once, can we forget about the future and think about today? Just me and you. As if there is a forever for us. Just then I feel something warm fill my hand. I look down and see a hand intertwine with mine. I look up and see the owner. Jungkook. 

I subconsciously smile. He maintains his eyes forward, not looking at me. "Just for today." He says. I rest my head on his shoulder. 

"Okay, just for today," I say as we make our way out of the mall. I actually forgot something. Yugyeom, Changkyun, and Junhong. I look back and see them following and laughing with each other. I return my head back to his shoulder. Just one day. 

A/N: Thank you for reading. I have been gone for a while due to military basic training. But I am now back. Just to summarize what had happened I was medically discharged due to injuries on my left femur. I am getting better now, but I am not going to be thinking about re-joining for a LONG LONG LONG time. Instead, I am going to focus on my books.

But one thing I do miss is my battle buddies and some of the Drill Sergeants...Everything else no. So if anyone wants to fill me in on what I missed in KPOP that would be helpful. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!