Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV

Mrs. Hwang nods her head. "I understand. These are your parents and they always will be. But think about your future and the future of the little one. Do you think you can handle that?" I keep my head down. Taking what she says all in.

"Well, I will file the paperwork. You decide to agree then you may come back and we will set a court date as soon as possible." The lady says.

"Okay, thank you." Y/N tells her as she stands up and shakes the lady's hand. I stand up and bow.

"Hope to see you three very soon." And with that, we head back to the car.

Once we all settle in Y/N begins to talk. "You still need to go to school. You can start tomorrow."

"But what if my parents find me?" I say in a panicked tone.

"Don't worry." She lays her hand flat in front of me and in the palm of her hands are two rings. One small and another big. "Put this on. When your heart rate increases due to fear or if you are in extreme pain, the heart line will glow on both of these rings. I will then be notified and come to you fast."

I grab the big ring and look at it. It is just a band. The black looking sleek and going around it is a heart line.

 The black looking sleek and going around it is a heart line

She puts her's on and smiles. She places it on her middle finger and I place mine on my ring finger. "Thank you," I whisper to her.

"Okay, where shall we go today?" She asks me. "It has been so long since I have left my bottle. I want to do something." Her eyes plead to me. I look outside to avoid her gaze. I have never been so close with a female and now that I am, she turns out to be a Genie.

"There is a mall downtown. If you want, we can go." I inform her. I look at her and she smiles.

"Let's go! Master, hold on tight." Chinsun just giggles in the back seat.

"To the mall." And with that, the car drives away.

30 minutes later, we make it to the mall. "We're here," I say as I make my way out. I head over to take Chinsun out of the car. "Do you have a stroller?" I ask Y/N.

She lifts her head above the car to look at me in confusion.

"We need to put her in something so we don't have to carry her." Revelation hits her face.

"Oh, okay." She goes to the trunk and pulls out a stroller.

"You had one all this time?" I ask in surprise.

"No, I just pulled it out like this so no one sees me use my magic." She says as she opens the stroller. "Put her in and let's go." She then makes her way into the mall.

"Wait for me," I shout as I put Chinsun into the stroller. I then push her and make my way into the mall. 

"Look at all of these stores. Times really has changed since I have last been out." Y/N says with a sad smile. 

"Well, I will be your tour guide. Let's have fun today." I say which causes her to smile. We then began exploring each and every store. Trying on the clothes while modeling for each other and just enjoying our time together. There were times people would give us strange looks. They must have thought we were teenage parents. I didn't care what those people thought because I was having the best day of my life. For a brief moment, I forgot everything that has ever happened to me and Chinsun. 

"I'm hungry." Y/N says as she looks at the food court. I smile at her. 

"Do you have money?" I question her.

"Yes, I actually do. Us Genies must make a bank account which over time, increases money. So pretty much, I could possibly be a millionaire." She teases me. I just laugh. 

"Okay, give me some money and I will buy us some food." I lay my hand in front of me. She looks into her bag and hands me 30 bucks. 

She heads to a table and sits, "I'll wait for you here." I nod my head and I take Chinsun with me to find food. I find a nice Italian restaurant and begin to order. As I wait for our food I look down at Chinsun. She is heavily knocked out. I smile and look over at Y/N. My smile drops from my face. 

I see this man who looks around his 20's talking to Y/N. Of course, what would I have thought? She is really pretty so who wouldn't want to talk to her? 

"Jungkook? Your order is ready." I snap out of it and grab my food.

"Thank you." I walk over to Y/N and see the man leave with a smile. Once I get to the table, I put on a happy face. 

"Here is the food," I say while sitting down and placing Chinsun's stroller next to me. 

She gives me a huge smile. "Thank you." She then grabs her food and starts to eat. 

"So, I saw you talking to a guy. What was that all about?" I ask in a teasing manner. I hope she bought it.

"Oh, he was trying to flirt with me," I knew it. "but I told him I have a husband and a kid getting food right now." I choke on my food. She just laughs at my reaction. Are all Genies like this?

"Y-you s-s-said what now?" I hope I didn't hear that right. "Why would you say that?" I was not expecting her to say something like close to this. "You could have said that you were with your brother and sister," I tell her.

"First of all, we don't look alike," Oh yeah, that's true. 

"Well, maybe your adopted siblings." She just laughs.

"What would be the fun in that?" She says. She gives me a smirk which causes me to shiver. I look down at my food to cover my red face. Chinsun, please learn to speak fast.

A/N: Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy!!! Writing this ending was pretty fun for me. So if you liked this chapter, please leave a vote, it lets me know you like it. And drop a comment!!!!

Also, congrats on all the artists that won at the MMA's this year. They all did good!!!