Flashback filler-While I'm far away from you: pt 4

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Monica!" Freddie rushed to her standing on the dark steps as Goliath jumped out of his arms.

They threw themselves at each other, collapsing onto the hallway floor, overcome with bliss once again.

Monica's angst and sorrow was gone within seconds as she started to sob hysterically into his neck, pressing her wet face into the warmth of his olive skin as her nostrils breathed in the consuming aroma that she'd longed for. Her mind was awhirl with such happiness that she couldn't process the words of adoration that his hot breath spoke into her ear.

"I don't want to wake up from this dream. I missed you so much... I missed you..." the girl repeated breathlessly when she gathered the strength to speak.

"Oh baby, you're not dreaming. I'm here. I missed you too..." he cooed, his eyes growing blurry as he pulled her closer.

Freddie's hand ravenously smoothed her soft brown as the other stopped her stupefied body from slipping away as he fell to his knees, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around his torso and keeping him close as he rocked back and forth to calm himself. Tom and Goliath looked at one another, wondering what the scene in front of them was all about, then turned around and rushed up the stairs and into the dark abyss.

She mumbled into his shoulder as she clung on, "I thought that I forgot to lock the front door when I heard you and I got so afraid"

"Let me look at you." he pulled away and caressed her cheek.

He couldn't help think that she looked just like a golden goddess in a Hollywood movie even with no makeup on and her hair unbrushed. When she smiled sweetly, when her blue eyes cried happy tears, and her cheeks reddened the longer he observed her.

"I hoped that you'd still be asleep when I got home," he whispered, his forehead at touching distance, "That way I could surprise you when we woke"

"Well, if you did that then I definitely would've believed that I was dreaming" she giggled, blinking the tears away.

His thumb dried her cheek, their eyes fluttering closed as they shared their first kiss in what felt like an eternity.

"Do you want me to get you something to eat?" She whispered, unwrapping her legs as she broke their embrace.

He shook his head, getting back up onto his feet, "Not unless you want something"

"I'm fine, I don't need anything else" She sniffed, unable to take the elated smile off her face.

Picking his suitcase up off the floor, which now looked like it was ready to burst open compared to one week before, he held his hand out, "Let's go to bed then"

"I can't believe he's back... why did he say he wouldn't be? Was the show cancelled?" Monica pondered as she lead him up the stairs.

But Freddie had more to be confused about, "Why on earth is that battered old thing on the stairs? You didn't find a new hobby while I was away, did you?"

She blushed as he pointed at the guitar, then admitted, "I was going to use it to beat you with"

His eyes widened, his sharp black brows arching for an explanation.

"I thought that there was a robber downstairs," she continued, picking it back up, "it was just for self defence"

"Oh, you silly goose. Who are you, Brian?"

"He wouldn't actually use a guitar as a weapon, would he?" She reached the top step.

"He almost has, towards Roger anyway..." he told her, "One afternoon on tour, Brian threw him into the dressing room whilst I was eating cornflakes... I was barely dressed!"

Every time you make a moveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें