Flashback Filler- Freddie's excess, part 2

Stafford Terrace

After it took Freddie five minutes to find where he put the house keys (they were in his back pocket), Monica slammed the front door shut, "Right, up you go!"

But even the staircase was an obstacle for Freddie as he tried to crawl up the bottom steps.

"Oh alright, hold on!" She hung the keys up by the doorframe.

He let go of the bannister, "I-I can't."

She put herself underneath his arm as his cats sat on the top step and spectated.

"One step at a time..." She hauled him up the stairs, him slithering on his belly to pull himself up.

"Come to meeee my prettieeeesss!" He tried to grab his beloved felines, who lost interest and wandered off.

"Get up, we need to get you ready for bed, okay?" She helped him onto his feet once the struggle was over and they reached the top step.

He grinned, "And what about you?"

"Well, I'm the one who has to do the hard part, amt I?" She walked him to their bedroom.

He stumbled in quickly and flopped onto the mattress face first as she switched the light on.

"Lift your left foot just slightly." She started undoing the laces of his trainers.

Getting his shirt off was difficult as he struggled to lift his arms when she coaxed him, and taking his trousers off was like moving mountains due to his lack of cooperation.

"Will you please sit up, Freddie?"

"Nu uh..." he spoke into the mattress.

"Well, will you let me to put you to bed at least?"

The man rolled onto his back in a trice, and lifted his legs with ease as she rolled the duvet back and pulled it over him.

She sat down and gently tucked it around him so that he wouldn't get cold in only his underwear and socks, "I'm going to fetch you the basin under the kitchen sink, alright?"

"Monica?" He squinted up at her, getting his hand tangled in his chains as she plumped the pillow behind him.

"Whatever it is, please be quick." She helped free his long fingers before laying him back down.

She adjusted the chain around his neck and laid it on his hairy chest, and he let out a happy grunt at the feeling of her hands on his skin.

"Can you-Can you please give me a goodnight kiss?" He reached up and started caressing her face, slipping his hand through her hair.

"What harm will it do if it's a quick one?" She looked at his lips...

His mouth didn't taste as bad after all the alcohol he consumed, but at the same time it made no difference to her.

As she closed her eyes and snaked her tongue with his further, she could feel his large hands friskily pull her skirt up to her waist. She felt herself slipping into a trap as his thumbs found their way under the elastic waistband of her knickers, pushing them down and exposing her bottom half-

"Well that's funny." She interrupted.

"What's funny?" He mumbled.

"How you are incredibly drunk and unable to walk upright in a straight line yet you're still able to skilfully remove my panties." She broke away from him, determined to show no warmth.

He looked back up, chuckling with a playful gleam in his eye.

"You need to go to sleep. You have to go to the studio in the morning." She fixed her knickers and skirt before climbing off.