The next morning

(Warning: this chapter gets a little steamed up, a little like the previous one ;) brace yourself)

Monica felt her body and her mind wake up, but her eyes were still closed and she felt her body under the sheets. But it was an odd feeling in that there was a warm mass radiating heat next to her, a body.

She moved her left hand a little and she felt a warm, hairy arm, and then she remembered what had happened. Immediately her eyes swung open and she turned her head to face him.

"He's still here..." she whispered, fully expecting him to have left overnight.

She gently sat up and giggled quietly, gazing at him sprawled under the duvet. His sleeping face had a sense of peace and contentment, his pursed lips with his two front teeth just poking out. Monica couldn't resist reaching over and rubbing his head, then she gently sat up and quickly headed for the bathroom as she desperately needed to go.

In the mirror she could see that the skin around her lips was a little red from being bitten all night, her hair was disheveled and her eye makeup smeared a little. She spotted hickeys on her neck and shoulder, causing her to widen her eyes.

"Oh my god I have love bites..." she murmured as her hand stroked them lightly.

She picked up the hairbrush and began gently brushing her hair, untangling any knots and bushes (or "birds' nests", as her mum used to call them when she was a little girl and she used to not bother brushing her hair often) before using the toilet and leaving.

She crept out and over to the bed and slipped under the covers quietly not to wake him. She reached over and rubbed his cheek, then, much to her shock her empty stomach rumbled loudly, and then he giggled and his eyes opened to face hers.

"We should probably order room service soon." He chuckled.

"Probably." Monica blushed and giggled.

"Mmm what a pleasant surprise to wake up to." He grunted as he rolled his body over.

She blushed more and shuffled and little closer, and he wrapped his arms around her.

"I feel like a pot of tea, don't you?" He murmured tiredly.

She looked up and nodded, and he kissed her head before she got out of bed and went to fill the electric kettle in the bathroom. Freddie watched her and giggled as she went to do so, her blushing at the feeling if his gaze. She climbed back in under the covers as Freddie rubbed his head. And his soft black hair looked so irresistible even the way it was so badly disheveled.

She opened her arms, "let me rub it for you."

He smiled and shuffled over, "oh you're too kind."

He laid himself across her lap, and she cradled him as she began running her hands through his hair.

"Mmm..." he closed his eyes and laid his head on her chest. "Don't ever stop."

She giggled and kissed the top of his head, "oh don't worry, I don't plan on it."

"Good..." he smiled and exhaled.

She continued to massage his scalp as he snuggled up against her, then the kettle hissed.

"That'll be the water." She moved him off of her, giving him another chance to smirk at the sight of her body.

"Mmm..." he sat up gently as he let out a satisfied groan, causing her to giggle.

She set a tray up and brought it over, setting it on the bed gently before climbing back in next to him.

"You forgot something." Freddie smirked as he took his cup.