Flashback Filler: Meeting the boys (as chosen by readers)

Thank you to the following users @Sallyjay4 and @LizV104 for suggesting this concept. I hope you all like this one, sorry if it's a little rushed! Xx 

In a taxi, somewhere along the A40, London 1977...

"My god, I'm going to be late, again..." Freddie sighed, staring blankly out the car window.

"Didn't you say you were always late to the studio?" Monica chirped next to him.

"Yeah but I want to give you a good introduction." He turned back to her, squeezing her hand.

"Don't worry if everything's not perfectly the way you want, you're only going to work..."

"But these boys are my friends, we helped each other get to where we are now," he explained, fixing his scarf. "It means a lot to me that you're meeting them for the first time."

She smiled and squirmed slightly in her seat, and he stopped what he was doing.

"What is it, dear?"

"I just can't believe I'm meeting Queen today" she whispered.

He giggled, squeezing her hand, "they're all nice chaps... unless you have to work with them rigorously each day."

"That's because you're so stubborn." She murmured.

"What was that, dear?" He quipped.

She smiled, "Nothing."

"Tell me!" He advanced in on her, shoving her against the car door.

"No!" She laughed, her hands trying to push his arms away.

"Tell me what you said!" He demanded playfully, tackling her down some more.

"I won't let slip!" Her head dodged his lips as he tried to kiss her repeatedly.

"Keep still! I can't give you a hickey!" He growled as she jerked her neck, the driver shaking his head in the front seat.

"That's the-That's the idea!" Her hand pushed his open, puckered mouth away.

She sprang up and pushed him back as he laughed breathlessly, holding him down with all the strength she had.

"I win!" she declared, crossing her arms.

"Don't be so sure..." Freddie narrowed his eyes, and before she could ask she felt his fingers stab either side of her waist.

"AHHHH OWW!" Monica gasped weakly as he sat back up and pulled her onto his lap.

"Now, are we going to save this play-fighting for later or are we going to behave?" He smirked as she slipped her arms around his neck.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head, "You started it."

"Mmmm but you said I was stubborn." He gurned, pouting.

"Oh? So you did hear me after all?!" She lifted her hands away, wriggling and trying to push herself off his lap.

"Nice try," he smirked, yanking her back to him as she struggled. "But you're not getting out until you promise to behave."

"You're the one who needs to behave! Ain't that right, Mr Taxi Driver?"

Freddie started, "Oh don't you dare bring him into-"

"That's right. Listen to the lady, sir," The driver chuckled. "We're nearing our destination."