Get down, make love

Monica unwrapped her fingers from the curtain and turned away from the window, her heart practically beating out of her chest.

Freddie stepped out and switched the bathroom light off, and as he lifted his head he took a moment to gaze at her.

"Shame you took that beautiful outfit off..." he said, the bedside lamp illuminating the whites of his eyes.

"O-Oh?" Monica stammered.

"I wanted to take it off myself." He replied thirstily.

"Ahh right... I... I'm sorry-" she stammered.

"It's alright..." he stopped her with a murmur. "The scenery is nicer now..."

Slowly, he made his way over to her, their eyes fixated on each other the whole time. He stopped when they were at touching distance, his eyes scanning up and down her body as he licked his lips.

"Kiss me..." he whispered as he wrapped his arms around her, and she obliged as she caressed his face.

Monica backed into the wall, and he began to attack her with kisses. She reached around and pulled his rainbow t shirt off before tossing it aside as he slipped his tongue through her lips. He let out a hungry sigh as she did the same, wrapping her arms around him. Her hands gently kneaded the tanned skin on his back as she felt his body temperature rising.

"Mmm yes..." he growled in her mouth.

Then he picked her up and carried her over to her bed, nibbling her shoulder and neck. She held on and giggled before he tossed her onto it, and she sat up a little as he crawled over to her.

Their breathing was rapid and heavy as Freddie slid his tongue down Monica's throat, slipping his hands further up her thighs. She quickly pulled the duvet over the both of them and rubbed his bare hairy chest as he lifted her night dress further up her thighs to her waist.

"Mmmm baby..." he devoured her neck once again, and the way he said that so lustfully made her lose composure.

Monica undid his belt at a complete loss as to what she was doing, but deep down an appetite that she never had prior to this moment was telling her that it felt right.

In response Freddie laid her down and spread her legs, and got on her as she pulled his jeans down. He kicked them off as he rubbed her ample chest to arouse her more. She bit her lip and slowly started peeling his boxers a little lower, not knowing what was in store...

"Don't be shy..." he smirked as he rubbed her cheek before rubbing her inner thigh, sending a shiver up her spine.

She looked down at the space left between their bodies and pulled his boxers off, and the moment she saw his erection manifest itself she blushed and her eyes widened.

"Ohh..." she turned her head away, but Freddie shushed her gently to relax her a little.

"It's alright," he kissed her face soothingly. "I won't hurt you... are you sure you want this?"

"Yes," she whispered immediately. "Yes I want this..."

Then, he slipped his hand down to her delicate area, and Monica closed her eyes and moved her hand down to do the same. He started to rub her as she hesitantly wrapped her hand around his throbbing member.

"Freddie..." she breathed and squirmed a little in his hold as she stroked his thickness in her hand gently, taking her time to absorb every new titilating sensation and emotion.

He moaned and rubbed her a little faster and harder, causing her to whimper and squirm.

"Fuck, you're so wet..." he growled, and she wrapped her arms and legs around him to keep him close. "Help guide me..."

Monica nervously poised his purple tip at her entrance, and rested her head on her pillow in anticipation. He turned her head looked down into her frightened blue eyes before he gently pushed himself inside her, letting out a moan under his breath.

She gasped and winced at the pain, her face contorted in slight discomfort. But Freddie held onto her and kissed her cheek as he slowly began to move.

"Mmm.., I don't wanna be too rough..." he breathed.

She nodded and her hands grabbed onto his scalp and back as he began to thrust slowly. Hit after hit she whimpered lightly at the new feeling of sweet, sweet agony and euphoria that he gave her.

"Monica..." Freddie moaned in a kiss.

Her hands instinctively slipped lower down his back, squeezing his ass and pulling it in deeper. She wanted more...

"F-Freddie..." she groaned.

He started kissing her neck as he increased his speed slightly. As everything started turning pleasurable Monica's hands grabbed onto the pillows above her head. The glistening silver necklaces that fell from his chest danced on her body as he moved harder and faster, but not too much.

"Ohhh babe..." he grunted deep in his throat.

"Ughhh yes!!" she whispered weakly as she felt the butterflies swarming in her stomach.

Monica's head was spinning as she was taken to new dimensions. She ran her hands through his soft ebony hair and her nails dug into his back as she orgasmed, her lips caressing the soft, warm skin of his neck and shoulder as her body was being pounded furiously by Freddie.

"Mmmmm..." he moaned at the feeling of her soft lips on his skin.

Monica whimpered and held tighter onto his hot, sweaty body in response to the sound of his moans and the increasing strength of thrusts. He kissed her neck and chest more; he loved her perfume.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum..." he growled.

"Please..." she sighed breathlessly.

Then he pulled out and released, moaning loudly as his cum splattered all over her lower half.

When he was done Monica lay there flushed, her heart and mind racing and her body absolutely exhausted as she tried to process the experience she had, "I can't believe it..."

She quickly fixed her nightgown as she hazily watched his dark figure loom over her, and when Freddie regained his breath he reached over and switched the lamp off before kissing her tenderly and slipping back under the covers to get cosy.

"That was so good..." he whispered as he wrapped his arms around her and cuddled her.

"It was amazing..." Monica smiled in the dark and rubbed his damp, pounding chest. "Thank you Freddie."

"Oh Monica," he kissed her head and rubbed her back soothingly. "Your body was so good."

She blushed, "yours is... it's beautiful" and she planted a soft kiss on his hairy chest, causing him to blush and smile too.

"I had a lovely night... normally when I go out they don't end as sweetly as this one," he wrapped his arms tighter around her, engulfing her in his exotic aroma. "I'm so glad I went back with you."

"Me too" she looked up at him, and they kissed.

Freddie rubbed her head smoothly and hummed quietly, until her eyelids became heavy. Then, when he was relaxed too, he exhaled and closed his eyes. She didn't want to leave his arms, and he wanted to hold her forever. In the warmth of one another's company, they drifted off into a peaceful sleep.