Meet the writer 😊

Hey everyone!

Two updates in one day? Who is this person?! Someone who wants to get stuff done! This isn't really an update, it's more of a fact file challenge that I was tagged in and am now getting round to doing, so thank you vampireluph for inviting me to get involved 😊. I decided to fill this out at least in complete procrastination (and because I am a little tipsy) 😂

 I decided to fill this out at least in complete procrastination (and because I am a little tipsy) 😂

1-Book I am most proud of
Well, this one I suppose. A lot really does go into ETYMAM.

2-Book I am least proud of
The little one shots from 2016 like Crazy Little Thing Called Lust and The Night The Ice Tea Shook In Zanzibar. I keep meaning to pull them down but everyone seems to love them!

3-Guilty Pleasure song
Toxic by Britney Spears (Seriously, listen to the 2Wei Cover, it's great!)

4-favourite '60s song
These next questions are hard because I prefer oldies. But a lot of songs from the '60s that I like are the samba, jazz or 'bossa nova' songs such Quando, Quando, Quando (although that one is Italian, not Brazilian), The Girl from Ipanema or Mas Que Nada. They have all been covered so much that I have decided not to attach any specific youtube videos.

5-favourite '70s song
There were just too many for this one, and I don't want to list anything Queen. So I decided to pick the most decade-defining song that I could think of:

6-favourite '80s song
Sweet Dreams are made of this by Eurythmics. Every. Damn. Time. Plus our girl Annie is gorgeous and edgy in it.

7-favourite '90s song
This decade sucks for me because Freddie was dead, but since I have to pick I will put our girl Annie in once again and say Walking on Broken Glass. Plus, the music video has got High Laurie and John Malkovich in it! I also like chilled vibe of the '90s, so I will also include The Sea by Morcheeba, an elecctronic hip hop band that I cannot recommend enough for ambient background music when you're studying or just need to focus.