New Parents

London, several weeks later...

Johnny Arman and Roshni Wendy Bulsara

Those were the names that the couple chose and wrote down on their birth certificates before Monica was discharged that sunny morning, going by what the couple thought suited them. They had spent a few weeks more in Montreux until the record was clean enough, and flew and settled back into London.

Monica intently looked at them both wrapped up in their Aunty Kash's wool blankets, sleeping peacefully in their cots beside the window in the nursery, which was rare but relieving. It was her turn to check on them, and so far she was getting used to their hectic sleeping schedule.

They were both beginning to look much more like a Bulsara-Brannigan, and much to Freddie's delight, they both came out as a mixture of them both. Johnny had his mother's hair and his dad's dark eyes. As for Roshni, she shared her dad's Raven locks and her mother's eyes.

She smiled and reached in to rub the wisps of hair on their heads, before planting a kiss on their chubby red cheeks. She swiftly slipped out of the room and shut the door, then rushed back to the master bedroom where Freddie was waiting in bed.

"Well, how are they?" He looked up at her as she stood at the doorway and crossed her arms.

"They're asleep." She whispered. "And angelic as ever."

Freddie grinned mischievously, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

She nodded, then he giggled quietly as a playful smirk appeared on her lips and she rushed over and jumped onto the mattress.

He lifted the duvet back up for her to climb in, and she shuffled closer as his two hands grabbed her face and he kissed her lips.

"Oh fuck..." he kissed her neck hungrily, hand running through her hair. "Let's make it quick..."

She nodded, sitting up a little and straddling his hips. His large hands roamed up and down her curves, then his nimble fingers slipped under the hemline of her nightwear.

"You know, I really wish that you wouldn't wear such horrific, 'granny' nightgowns at your age," he pulled it over her head as she lifted her arms, and his hands squeezed her now-exposed breasts. "Two babies and you still have the perfect, nymph-like body for a little lacy number...oh! And a much larger rack!"

"Oh, hush!" She pushed his arms back against the pillows and kissed him. "It's perfectly appropriate!"

He was about to push her back up when the telephone rang, and let out a groan of irritation as the bedside telephone started to ring.

She sat back up as he answered it, "Hello?"

She looked at the awkward position she was in, but she didn't care. She was still aroused and she didn't want to waste any time, for the babies could wake up at any moment. His strong, veined arms sprawled out by his sides, his bare hairy chest, his messy jet black hair falling over his deep set brown eyes, unshaven face, pursed lips, soft and wet...

She pecked them before he started to kiss his neck. Confused, he held a moan in the back of his throat, "oh... ah Peter, hello!"

Her lips moved lower to his chest as he squirmed slightly. He put his free arm out to stop her, but she grabbed his wrist in time and held in down as she peppered the heating-up skin on his stomach with kisses.

"I... oh god, I would be more than-more than happy to have you today" he choked as Monica took it in her hand.

He looked at her in annoyance, but his head fell back and he rolled his eyes the moment he felt her tongue and lips on him, her free hand reaching up to rub his chest.