She smacked her lips, closing her eyes. "Does it really fucking matter? I've been through so much shit this month. And this just tops it off. Being killed by the notorious Ghost." Keyshia smirked, after she had gathered the clues, she quickly figured out who Ghost was after the photoshoot.

Ghost furrowed his eyebrows, "How you kno that?" He questioned, blowing smoke out his nose.

Keyshia had a headache, and she was getting irritated with all the questioning. "Why wouldn't I kno? You're his rival." She gave him the last piece of information she knew about him.

Ghost dropped the bud of the Wood onto the ground, stepping on it, he put the remains smoke out. "Untie her." He instructed, taking one last glance at her before turning around.

Ace, one of his body guards frowned. "What?" He questioned him.

I know this nigga ain't just have us kidnap this girl for no goddamn reason. She got blood all over my damn car man.

Ghost continued to wall towards the elevator, "I'm taking her back to my hotel room. Walk her to my car when she's loose." He spoke before pressing the button on the wall next to the elevator doors.

Lok, his hot headed, worker had followed behind him, "You suppose the kill her remember? Brianna?" Lok reminded Ghost, trying to convince him to not have mercy on her.

Keyshia overheard the conversation causing her to but in. "Ion kno wat typa shît you in but I want out. And shut yo bitch ass up, how bout he take yo life instead of mines. Big humpback ass. Ion give a fuck what ya name is, I'mma call you a whale." She ranted, pissed that his ass is trying to get her killed.

Her words caused Tyga and Ghost to laugh, "No, I'm taking her back to my crib. I need her. I can barely touch her ass, Moretti would fuck me up." He mumbled the last part to himself, shaking his head.

Lok had took it upon himself to untie Keyshia and blind fold her, he had already knew the routine. "Bitch, shove me again, I'll knock yo big ass the fùck out." Keyshia threatened, feeling herself be pushed into the elevator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They bypassed the lobby by sneaking in through the back so Keyshia didn't make any sudden moves."Why my colleagues find you all beat up like this?" Ghost took the blind fold off of Keyshia while untying her hands in the process.

Keyshia rubbed her wrists from the slight pain and irritation around them. "Ain't it fuckin obvious?" She scoffed, rolling her eyes at him.

Ghost smacked his lips, "Cut it out." He didn't like being disrespected, and that was Keyshia's mouth, disrespectful.

Keyshia gave him a stank face, "The fuck is you tal-" She was cut off by his aggressive actions.

Ghost had gripped her jaw, before gritting at her. "I don't play that shit. Fix yo attitude." He stared into her eyes sinisterly, which sent a chill down Keyshia's spine.

Keyshia closed her eyes for a brief moment, "Answer my question." He grabbed her arm pulling her into the bathroom with him.

Keyshia let out a loud sigh, "I got my ass beat, but I won." Ghost motioned for her to sit down on the toilet.

Ghost stared at her for a while as she looked off to the side. "That's all?" He asked, grabbing a fresh towel off the bathroom sink.

She frowned at his naive questions, "Whatchu mean that's all?" She sassed, crossing her arms.

Ghost gave her a knowing look causing Keyshia to huff. "Ugh." She groaned, quickly biting her tongue.

Shidddd if Champ was a challenge , I can't even imagine the damage Ghost would do to me. Let me close my mouth fore he close it for me.