Keyshia took out some casual clothes to put on before packing the rest of her things, "Uh, I decided to do that photo shoot and I guess it's gonna be done ASAP. It sounds legit, and if not, y'all gone be there with me." She informed, zipping up her suitcase.

Ari walked out the bathroom, nodding, glancing at Keyshia she grabbed her phone off the table. "What's wrong?" Keyshia questioned, feeling an uncomfortable tension in the room.

Ari looked up at her, shrugging, "I'm just a lil tired that's all, I'll be ight tho." She responded, plopping back down on the bed.

Keyshia frowned, knowing that it really was something wrong with her. But she didn't wanna push it, she'll find out because if she can't get to the bottom of it, then Tae definitely will.

2 days later
New York
Marriott Maquis
1:32 pm

Tae curled the last piece of Keyshia's hair before patting her shoulders. "Alright, come on. You finna be an hour late." He spoke showing Keyshia the time on his watch.

Ariana observed them, before focusing her eyes back on the tv. "Y'all asses take the longest doing everything." She commented, grabbing her smoothie off the table.

Keyshia smacked her lips, "You ain't making it no betta. Put on some clothes." She motioned to Ariana's attire.

Ariana had let out a loud burp, "This yo photo shoot not mines, I'm just comin to watch." She winked at her before grabbing her bag of chips while holding her phone and smoothie in the other.

Tae smirked at Ariana, "I bet you is." He nudged her, Keyshia payed no attention to what was being said because she was calling Angela to let her know that they were down the street.

Tae looked back at Keyshia as she walked behind him, "Why the hell you just lie to that woman like that?" He laughed, knowing damn well they weren't even in the car yet.

New York
Drift Studios
2:35 pm

Keyshia walked into the studio, being  greeted by Angela and a welcoming smile, "Hey, I'm Angela. We're so excited to be working with you today." She spoke, shaking Keyshia's hand.

Keyshia nodded, giving her a humble smile, "Nice meeting you too, I'm just as excited

Keyshia nodded, giving her a humble smile, "Nice meeting you too, I'm just as excited." She replied before letting go of her hand.

The clothing stylist for the shoot, showed Keyshia an outfit that happened to be lingerie, "Uh, this what I'm wearing?" She grabbed the one piece from the lady while holding it up to Angela.

Angela twisted up her lips before smiling, "Sweetie, this is a photoshoot for BlackMen, usually the cover has a woman in lingerie with a lot of sex appeal." She explained, looking back at the wall full of pictures from other covers.