12- Work This Out

Start from the beginning

Never in my 23 years of life have I seen a sight like this, a baby car seat, strapped to the actual seat. Never did I think it would be so damn complicated. As I rounded to the car I saw Romeo jog towards me. "I got it Elle just go inside and punch the bag a few times okay?"

I don't even bother with an answer as I jog the pathway to the main mansion. Inside I walk towards the back of the mansion where I pass various maids and security staff. Opening a door leading to the basement I pass the washing machines before descending stairs.

I pick up my gym bag at the end of the steps. Hoisting it over my shoulder I walk through the un-finished basement. I slide open the huge steel door before walking in,

Changing into my gym clothes I stretch, warm up my muscles, and plug in my earphones, tie up my hair, and tape up my hands. Not even bothering to put on the gloves...

Tom's POV

I knock after standing in front of her door for a good 10 minutes, "Elle..." Slowly rattling the door knob I open the silent door, there I saw Romeo un-packing clothes. "She's in the basement." I watch him cradle Jude around before I smile at him. He doesn't smile back, "Is there something wrong Romeo? Ever since you came back from the hospital you've been cold. Setting Elle up at the bistro-"

"What did you say to me?" He viciously snaps at me,

"You stood her up, she was waiting-" He cuts me off again, and I was growing tired of it. I allow him into my house with a pregnant teenager and this is how he treats me after all this time? I practically raised him.

"I'm sorry, you're right and I'm sorry. I should be more grateful and shouldn't doubt you," My head tilts to one side, very confused. I scoff just bewildered by his attitude right now, disrespecting me and letting Elle down...never have I seen this side of Romeo.

"What should you have doubted about me?" He shrugs his shoulders patting Jude's back. Leaning against the door frame I wasn't letting this go, no he wasn't just going to say that and just resume with Jude. Not in my mansion! "Well you have a good reputation for switching sides, how do I know you're not working for Marisol and Elliot. You've done it before, when trying to win custody over Aiden. That's right I read your file." He finishes and I stand utterly speechless. "I understand but I'm on your side, believe me would I go through all this if I wasn't Romeo?"

He was battling with something before shaking his head, "You're right," I say a few more things before closing the door and heading back into the north Estate. Taking many halls and turns I make it to the basement. Where in fact I heard grunts, chains rattling, and the punching bag being murdered.

Walking into view of her I leaned against the arched entrance wall, it was cold, damp, and cobble stone everywhere down here. She jumped around dodging as if someone was hitting her before she jabbed the bag, punching left and right so hard it made me cringe.

She was relentless, hair was curly from the moisture in here. Her tank top was gone, she was wearing a sports bra and shorts. She shifted her feet and sent a few kicks to the bag before sending her fist back into the bag.

And that's when the bag broke, chains came down, everything collapsed at her feet. She was left there panting not even taking a second before she moved over to the bench. She wiped herself down, as she got up she moved to the wall and did sit ups.

So fast and effortlessly I was jealous, she just had Jude not even a full 2 weeks and she's already burning off the weight that easy? She sighed laying still removing a head phone,

"Can I help you with something Tom?" She asked looking at me with a sweaty face and her mouth was hanging open. "Care for something to eat?" She shakes her head,

"You don't have to go Elle you know that right?" She remained still and kept her eyes on me, making me feel rather exposed. "I must leave Tom I don't want you to be a casualty, and I don't want Aiden to be one either. We agreed giving me the deed of the mansion you own in Brazil. Romeo has connections down there we will be fine, and we'll see each other."

She walks over to me and places a hand on my shoulder, as she smiles. I do the same for her, even though she was sweaty. She glistened, "You're a great man Tom, find someone who will see that." She gasped before placing a hand on her chest.

Elle's face winces painfully as she stumbles back reaching for her, in a flash I grab her and brace myself under her holding her up. She's not able to speak but keeps scratching her chest.

"Every-everything is dizzy," She pants before her eyes roll back into her head and she's still. Steadily I lay her body down. "HELP! HELP!" I screamed up the stairs in a panic.

I went back to Elle, holding her head gently. I see her lips were slightly chapped. Romeo and Aiden come in a rush, "We need to get her to a hospital."

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo

A/N: What do you think happened to Elle? Do you think Romeo is good with Jude, could possibly be the father in his life? What happens next? What did Tom do? If he did anything?

Tell me what you think!