Peace

Arohi walked out of college's building and was pleasantly surprised to find Arjun's car instead of the other car which was meant for her use at the usual parking spot. Quickly bidding her byes to her friends she ran towards it.

Opening the door she settled inside and looked at Arjun grinning widely.

"How come you are here?" Arohi asked gleefully

"I am here to pick my padhaku wife who can't skip one day of college to spend some time with her love deprived handsome husband"

Arohi chuckled "Captain—you are always complaining" She lightly punched him on shoulder "By the way Dhondhu is such a sweetheart, look he gave me his notes for all the classes I missed" She tapped on notebook in her hand.

Arjun glanced at notebook and then at her smiling face "What kind of name is Dhondhu?"

"His name is Danish actually. His family calls him Dhondhu and we just caught on and started calling him same" She chuckled as if it was some funny story.

Arjun shook his head "Arohi, we still have one thing pending between us"

She looked at him with a question mark as he continued "the first date" Her mouth opened in 'o' and she slightly nodded.

He chuckled "how about we tick this off our list and have our official first date tonight? "

"Tonight?" She repeated with excitement written all over face.

He grinned "yes tonight. Say 8?"

Arohi glanced at her wrist but realised she wasn't wearing a watch today. She grabbed Arjun's hand and looked at time on his wrist watch "it's already 5. I have less than 3 hours to get ready"

"3 hours is less for you?" He asked amused

She looked at him with narrowed eyes "I don't even know what I am going to wear. And then makeup, hair,so many things. Obviously it's less"

Arjun chuckled "you don't need to overwork yourself. I have seen your face for million times now"

Her narrowed gaze intensified "so that means you are not going to put some effort? It's our first date while you are taking like it's our 10th anniversary"

He laughed at her cute expressions "Dear wife, be assured nothing is going to be below mark. Neither me nor date. Not even on our 10th anniversary" He winked. He leaned at her side aiming at her lips but she pushed his head towards road "concentrate on driving, Captain"

Arjun mumbled some curse as a giggling Arohi rested her head on his shoulder and pressed a soft kiss there.

Arjun looked around their room and it felt like some storm has come there. Indeed a storm has come and the storm was named Arohi. Her clothes were scattered around as she rummaged through her wardrobe. Arjun got a mini heart attack looking at her messed up cupboard as she was standing with her back facing him while throwing clothes here and there. He thanked God that he decided on installing a separate cupboard for her instead of sharing his with her.

"Captain–" She shrieked looking at him "what are you doing here?"

Arjun stifled his laughter on seeing her green face. She has tied her hair in a tight bun and applied some face mask.

"You agreed on getting ready in other room" She asked keeping her hands on waist.

Arjun raised his hands in defense "I just needed some stuff. I am leaving" He hurriedly picked all the things he needed and left from there.

Wearing a mid night blue dress with spaghetti straps she stood in front of her mobile where Shefali was there on video call helping her out with make up.