No Stopping

A little over 2 weeks later,

Taking a deep breath Arjun stared at Arohi who was sitting on couch adorning a pout on her face while he sat at dining table with two untouched plates of food.

"Arohi, come on yaar! Don't take your anger out on food at least" He said walking towards her holding a plate in hand.

Arohi shot him a fierce look as he brought the plate in front of her pleading her with eyes to eat something "I am not taking my anger out on food. But you will rather have your wife die due to hunger than go out with her" She turned away angrily

Arjun wanted to pull his hair. She was talking things out of proportion. Keeping the plate away he made her look at him "I don't have problem going out with you, you know that. It's just I am not comfortable in hanging out with your friends at a fair plus you remember what happened when you took me to that favorite momo shop of yours"

She had forcefully taken him to eat momos at her favorite place but things didn't go as she planned. He was surrounded by people in no minute. Even when they managed to take a seat, somebody keep coming for autograph or photograph. At last they had to leave that place.

"If I will go to that fair with you and your friends, the same thing will happen. Neither you all will enjoy nor I"

Arohi gave him a dead stare and stuck her tongue out. He rolled his eyes "very mature"

None of them spoke for few seconds. Arjun left a defeated sigh "Please understand Arohi, I promise I will make up for this later"

His voice was so soft that Arohi had to meltdown. "You are so cruel" She lightly punched on his arm and then leaned on it "I am not going to let go of this ever"

He chuckled dragging her on to his lap "What if I take you for super romantic outing this weekend?"

"I may reconsider then" She spoke cheekily. She was still sullen about Arjun's refusal but she didn't want to hold on to it. There is no point in trying to nag him when he has already made his mind. She rested her head on his shoulder as he stuffed some salad in her mouth.

"There is this resort of my friend few kms away from the city. It's beautiful. There are lot of things we can do there. I am sure you will like it. And for your friends invite them over for dinner some day"

"I don't care about anything else as long as you are there with me" She smiled feeding him the salad directed at her.

Wearing faded blue denims with yellow oversized top Arohi came downstairs. Her hair perfectly tied in a ponytail. She flashed a smile at Arjun.

"I will try to be back early" She pressed a firm kiss on his cheek. He looked at her remorseful "I know you really wanted me to come. I just-"

She placed finger on his lips "I understand there are certain things I can't do with you. It sucks but till the time you are making up for it I will manage" She shrugged her shoulders dramatically making him laugh.

He playfully pecked her nose "I love you"

"I love you too" She grinned and pulled back "I am taking driver with me. Don't wait up for me at dinner. I will probably have it outside"

He nodded "still keep me updated otherwise I will be worried for your safety"

"I am going to a fair not some war" She chuckled ruffling his hair. She enjoy this too much. Ruffling his perfect hair.

He stopped her hand as usual annoyed at her habit. Giving her a warning look "not war but I am not sure about safety of fair either"

"Fine! Miss me" She winked and left from there.