New Fears and Marriage Date

Arohi was pacing in her room to and fro. The new revelation has cost her sleep.

Living alone with that Arrogant Singhania!!!!!

God! What he will do with her? With no one around to stop him, he will surely make her life hell.

She thumped down on edge of bed biting her nails. Her head started spinning as she thought of all the things he could do with her.

What if he try to physically hurt her? She covered her cheeks imagining him slapping her. She imagined him standing with a hunter and whipping it in front of her.

No! No! Arohi u are thinking too much.

She closed her eyes shaking her head. He would never do that, He has a reputation to protect! He is captain of Indian cricket team after all. He can make her work like a maid but not harm her like that.

Her eyes went wide on that thought, he will make her clean his big mansion 24x7 and won't give her food after all hard work she will do.

He is definitely planning to kill her by not giving food!

She is well aware of his flings, what if he brought one of his girl home. They both will humiliate her whole day.

He will torture her day and night taking sweet pleasure from her pain. Her future is doomed. She earlier thought there will be a dark shadow of Arjun in her future but now as she sees it, there is only darkness!

**

Arohi walked in her college wearing a moss green boat neck top with denims and white flip flops. She was getting weird looks from everybody and they all were whispering something looking at her. She brushed her hair and straightened her top wondering what was wrong with her. She touched her face thinking something was on her face. She saw Shefali coming towards with a grin plastered on her face.

"Shefu,Is there something wrong with me? Why is everyone staring at me like that?"

Shefali chuckled. Holding her left hand she shoved it in front of her eyes "because of this!" she said pointing at her double strand platinum band studded with a diamonds with a huge princess cut in center. "Everyone knows about u and Arjun! U both were looking so cute in engagement pics" she said excitedly.

Finally the realization dawned upon Arohi. She totally forgot about the last night party and official announcement of their engagement.

Few of her classmates came congratulating her. She pasted a forced smile on her face as one by one everyone started congratulating her. She could feel many girls were jealous of her and she could feel pity for them. They were jealous over that douche-bag. She thought rolling her eyes.

They reached cafeteria where whole gang was already seated. Walking up to them they took their seats.

"Hi Aru" Prachi chirped "I was just showing Dhondhu ur engagement pics"

Arohi nodded and looked at him "I am very angry with u Dhondhu, why didn't u come to my engagement?"

"I am sorry Arohi, but I had to go Dehradun. Dadi was unwell" he said with remorse making Arohi nod.

"it's ok. I hope she is fine now"

"yeah she is fine!" he smiled

Prachi pulled her arm grabbing her attention "this pic is my favorite" "how cutely and romantically u r looking at each other"

Arohi looked at pic. Arjun was standing behind her with his arm wrapped around his waist. To other it looked like they were in some romantic eye lock but only she knew what was going in between them at time and that was far from romance. She will be dead before Arjun and she will be involved in a romantic eye lock! She thought with eew face.

"Aru, have u visited his Golf links flat yet?" Prachi asked breaking her thoughts.

Arohi shook her head in denial "U already know that he loves alone?"

Prachi shrugged her shoulders "It was so much in news when he bought that. I have heard, it's interior is to die for"

"Vaise Arohi" Shefali looked at her teasingly "isn't it exciting that u guys will be living alone?"

Arohi groaned inwardly at reminder of that very thing which gave her a sleepless night.

"Lucky yaar!" Prachi spoke "U and Arjun alone. Full privacy, no disturbances. Everyday honeymoon" she added with a wink.

"Shut up u two" she chided both of them.

"Kya shut up!" Prachi chuckled "U won't even have to listen ur mother-in-law's taunts daily" "Not everyone is that lucky"

Arohi rolled her eyes mumbling to herself who needs a mother-in-law, that monster himself is enough to hurl taunts at her!

**

After a long day at college, she slumped down on sofa in living room. Her eyes fell on newspapers lying on table in front. She saw her and Arjun's engagement photograph on newspaper with headline "The most eligible bachelor off the market!" she rolled her eyes and read further in article.

"Last night, the Indian skipper broke million hearts as he made his engagement news official. A lot of speculations were going on his relationship status for last few days but he kept mum. Now breaking his silence he has finally confirmed that he will be marrying Delhi-girl Arohi Ahluwalia.

A source close to Arjun, informed us that Arohi is daughter of his father's friend. Yeah, surprised! It's an arranged marriage. We would have never imagined that Arjun Singhania will opt out for an arrange marriage.

The bride to be is studying in currently studying in xyz college doing her interior designing course. She is in her third year."There were few more photographs of them.

She looked at other newspaper, it also had news of their flashed across its first page "Arjun Singhania Hitched!"

"The Indian skipper engaged" and blah!! Arohi chucked all the papers away and threw her head back closing her eyes. Looks like only one news has left in this world. Everyone is just talking about her and Arjun's engagement.

"Arohi!" her dad's excited voice reached her ears. She turned her face to meet her dad's elated face. She smiled slightly seeing him happy but at back of her head, she knew it's not going to be good for her.

"Rudra called! U and Arjun are getting married at after 20 days!"

she stood up shocked hearing him.

Coming forward Sudhir kissed her on forehead "I am so happy "let me inform everyone he left from there leaving a stunned Arohi behind.

the only words that escaped her mouths were:

Oh No!!