Dream Come True

Arohi grinned looking down at the baby wrapped in pink blanket in her arms. She cooed as the baby stared back at her with her big brown eyes.

"She is your replica" Arohi spoke looking at Purvi who was resting on bed.

Purvi nodded "when she was born, she looked more like Salil." She picked her mobile "let me click a pic of you and Pia"

Just at the moment Purvi pressed capture button, Pia held Arohi's hair in her hand making her look down and it came out as a beautiful natural picture.

"I am sure Salil Bhai would be hating to be there in South Africa leaving you and Pia alone" She said giving Pia back to Purvi and sitting in front of her.

Purvi sadly smiled "Yes but duty comes first. Even Pia is missing her father..right Pia?" She rubbed her nose with hers "But more than that Pia is very angry with her Arjun Chachu. Who doesn't come to meet his niece?" Purvi pouted making Arohi chuckle.

"He was excited to meet Pia but due to delay in your flight he couldn't meet up. He will make up for it once he is back" Arohi looked at baby lovingly and then raised her brows as he met Purvi's playful one.

Purvi shook her head "Look at you. Right in defense of your husband!" she slyly smiled making Arohi little conscious.

"I was just..."

Purvi chuckled shushing her "its ok"

A week later Arohi walked out of room in morning yawning a little when he observed door of Arjun's room was ajar. Rubbing her eyes she walked in that direction. When she reached closer she heard his voice which made him all excited and she opened the door fully.

"CAPTAIN!" she spoke with a beaming smile on her face. He stared at her with a small smile and disconnected the call after exchanging few words.

"Hey" he whispered as she went ahead and gave him a welcoming hug "nice surprise, Captain"

Pulling away she smiled widely "When did you return?"

"last night" he replied as Arohi made some space on his messy bed "so much mess" She remarked

Arjun red his eyes "It was a 16 hour long flight. So u can give me a pass" as he rummaged through one of his bag "I went for shopping in Durban and I got these for Pia" he showed her some of toys he brought for Pia.

"cute" she smiled holding one doll "By the way Purvi is very angry with you"

He slammed his head "I am ready for her bashing. She isn't going to let this go easily. But I know how to work my charm" he winked making her roll her eyes.

And then a box full of chocolate was thrown at her. Thank god for her reflexes she caught it on time otherwise her face was gone.

"You got this for me?"

"Guess so. Everybody was buying something. It wouldn't have looked good if I didn't.."

"Thank You. I love chocolates" she opened the box and stared at chocolates like it was most amazing thing in world. "How do I know what flavor they are?"

Arjun smiled and sat beside her "That's the best part. Come on try one"

"ok" Arohi spoke excitedly and picked a dark chocolate one "mmhm..It's amazing" she picked another piece and stuffed in her mouth "You also try...wait! I'll choose for you" She picked one and moved near his mouth "I shouldn't be eating this you know" he chuckled and opened his mouth letting her put chocolate.

"What flavor is it?"

"Caramel" he replied making her grin "Good. I don't like caramel" she giggled as he shook his head and closed the box "If u will eat by this rate then you will end up having diabetes. Save it for later"