Revenge

Arohi woke up with a start when cold water was splashed on her face. It took her some time to recall everything and then she stared at source, one and only Arjun Singhania.

She stared at him and then at wall clock which said it was 5 in morning.

"How dare you?"
"Aise" he threw remained water on her again.

She closed her eyes as repulse "you monster"

"Are u from Sri Lanka? Because I am pretty sure u have some sort of connection with Kumbhkarn" he spoke ignoring his misdeed.

She gritted her teeth fisting her hands "if your drama is over then let me sleep.. kept troubling me whole night too"

"Oh really" he sat in front of her holding her left shoulder to stop herself from laying down "what about your weird sleeping positions? From taekwondo to judo, you tried everything"

Arohi wiggled out of his hold "shut up and let me sleep"

"No! get up. You are my personal slave for one whole day"

"Excuse me" her eyes now wide open as she sat facing him.

He smirked "I won the challenge and this is my reward" he winked and checking his watch stood up "come on get up fast I am already running late than my usual schedule"

"You are joking. Right?"

"Does it look like I am joking?" With a wicked smile "only if you decide to go back on your words then it's other thing"

"I don't go back on my words" she replied.

"Good. Come fast I am waiting downstairs" Arohi grunted as he left from there. She felt like pulling her hair out.

"Dear wife!!" His voice boomed in her ears. Groaning she threw away the blanket while cursing him.

***

Heaving long breaths Arohi paused bending down. Her both were full, one was holding water bottle and other hand was holding a basket of fruits. And a towel was hanging on her arm. She had already taken two rounds following him but now her strength was giving up.

"Water" he spoke extending his hand backwards but when no reply came, he turned to give her an earful. He was surprised when she was not behind him, he looked a little more thinking she might hot left behind due to his speed. Just then his eyes fell on a group doing yoga. He smacked his face recognizing a certain person laying on ground instead of doing yoga. He cleared his throat standing beside her but no use. Kneeling down he shook her which finally break her sleep.

"Ah Captain!" She sat rubbing her eyes "u done?"

"I didn't bring you here to sleep. Get up"

Arohi shook her head with a ready to cry face "I don't want to. You do your routine while I will wait for u here"

"You don't get to order me sweetheart, I order you. Get up"

"Oh my God! Arjun Singhania" some boy aged 15 shrieked from side. He came running towards them "I am your biggest fan and I want to become just like you"

Arjun smiled warmly at him. He talked with him for few minutes and clicked a selfie with him. Once he was done with the boy he turned to Arohi who was again fast sleep. He drink the water and woke her up "let's go back"

****

"You are going to make my breakfast. Dolly will tell what you have to make" he spoke once they came back.

"And what if I don't know how to cook?" She raised her brows asking.

He chuckled "Then learn. I want my breakfast in an hour. Before that get protein shake for me"