Arjun weds Arohi

Arohi woke up groaning with her head hurting like someone was hitting it with hammer. She adjusted to the light and it took her few minutes to recall what happened. With a start she sat and winced as new wave of hurt reached her head. Holding it in her hands she tried remembering what happened last night. She along with her gang had gone to pub. Dhondhu and Prachi forced her to drink. She remembers getting a call from Arjun after that everything is blank. What she talked to Arjun? How she returned back home?

There was knock on door which elevated her headache more.

Dolly entered inside holding a tray in her hand "Sir sent this for you" she kept the plate near "take this medicine and drink lemonade"

Arohi nodded "Do you know at what time I returned home last night?"

"I left around 12 so you returned after that" Dolly shrugged her shoulders and took her leave.

Her mobile rang making her wince.
"Yes Dhonds" she spoke pressing her temples "I am so gonna kill you for making me drink last night"

"Arohi, I am gonna kill you too. You got all of us worrying so bad for you with your disapperance" He spoke from other side.

Arohi gulped the medicines listening to him as continued.

"Only when Shefali called Arjun to inform him about you, we got to know that you were with him. He could have informed us before taking you with him but he.."

"Serves you right for letting me roam alone in a room full of strangers" and she disconnected the call.

She hid her face. So Arjun came to pick her after the call. God! It's gonna be so embarrassing.

After taking a long relaxing shower she went downstairs way more than embarrassed to face Arjun. She hoped he wasn't at home but to her luck he was sitting there on table munching his breakfast. She turned back to rush to her room but he stopped her "Good Morning, Arohi'

Awkwardly she replied him "Good morning" and took her seat opposite him.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked while Dolly served her food.

"Fine. Thank you for medicine and also for bringing me back last night"

He stared at her "You should be otherwise your careless friends have left you all alone in that state"

Arohi sighed "I should not have drunk. It was my first time and I didn't know how to handle"

"Correct"

She sighed "now will you punish me?"

With a serious face he stared at her for few seconds and broke into a smile.

"I feel like a father of rebellious teenager" he shook his head "Taking care of you when you were sick
I am called to your college because you got into a fight. Get your drunken self home and what not"

She looked down embarrassed "Trust me when I say..half of problems in my life are because of you"

He looked at her exasperated "me!""What have I done?"

She raised her brows "You being Arjun Singhania for trouble" she rolled her eyes "I fell sick because of your stupid inconsiderate self, I got into a fight because of your fangirls"

"That's all past" He narrowed his eyes "What is your excuse about your yesterday night?"

Arohi looked at him "to err is human" she bit her lower lip making him burst into laughter.

He gave her mischievous glance "by the way I didn't know you find me so good looking"

Spitting out the water she looked at him like a deer caught in headlights.