Epilogue

The constant ringing of her mobile and the name flashing on it made her halt the meeting in middle.

Captain

Passing the apologetic look to both of employees sitting in front she excused herself walking towards the window.

"My dear Captain calling me at this hour, this has to be my lucky day" She joked teasing him.

"Don't know about you but it's definitely not a lucky day for me. My car broke down in middle of nowhere and the network here is so weak. Can you come her to pick me up?"

Arohi laughed "tell me your location. I will be there ASAP"

After finishing the call she walked back to people waiting for her "sorry guys but we will have to continue this later. Till then work on the points we already discussed"

Giving her a nod they left the cabin while she shut down her laptop and picked the car keys.

Yes, she owned her own business now called "Arohi Singhania Designs". She started it almost two years back after getting a lot of push from Arjun as she was so scared and in self doubt. After few initial hiccups in first few months, it has been doing well. In fact better than what Arohi expected. And if someone was more happy about it than her, it was Arjun. Her ever so supporting Captain.

She spotted Arjun's car on side of the secluded road. Stopping adjacent to it she honked twice. He came out of his car looking relieved. Arohi rolled down the window and smirked at him "Hello my damsel, your knight is here"

He just shook his head and tried opening her side of door but she shook her head "my car, my rules" He stared at her frowning but she stared back hard. With a defeated sigh he walked to other side.

"You are such a brat" He grumbled putting on seatbelt. He hated her driving. Not because she was a bad driver but because instead of learning from him, she preferred to learn driving from Romit.

"Yeah right. You are the one who is still pissed at the fact that I chose Romit to teach me driving over you. But I am the brat"

He rolled his eyes drinking some water from bottle "He taught you so well" The underlying sarcasm in his tone wasn't missed by her.

Arohi chuckled "at least he wasn't half as bad teacher as you"

"I, bad teacher?" He scoffed "you were a bad student"

She felt like banging her head on steering wheel "Seriously?"—"You only used to yell at me all the time" She shook her head clearing off the horrible memories that popped up. He was worse than a strict maths teacher.

"You won't understand anything. Look even now you are driving so recklessly. Your speed is–"

"Captain yaar, drop it. I am trying my best but you make so nervous" She said annoyed and looked away.

Arjun paused staring at her few seconds. She was actually right. He was insufferable as a teacher.

"Hey" He reached for her hand on gear stick "I am sorry. You are a good driver"

"Really?" She looked at him with a big smile.

Right in that moment they got a hard jerk as Arohi missed a pothole. Controlling the car she looked at Arjun and they both broke into laughter "yes really" He replied to her earlier query still shaking with laughter.

"So we are going to your office?" He questioned noticing the way.

She nodded "I have an hour work at office. We would leave after that. I would have dropped you home first but that would have taken double time and–"