A month later

Purvi frowned seeing Arjun's name flashing on her screen. She and Arjun were close but they both were not phone call type. Him calling her while on tour was more shocking. Holding sleeping Pia in her one arm carefully, she picked the call on third ring.

"Hey"

"Hi Purvi. I hope I didn't disturb you" His voice came from other side making Purvi smile.

"No, Arjun. What happened? You sound worried" She cradled Pia as she had started to wake up.

"I actually needed a favor from you. Can you please visit my place and check on Arohi? I have been trying to reach her since yesterday"

Purvi could sense the urgency in his voice "I am taking Pia to doctor for regular check up. Before that I will stop by at your place"

"Thanks Purvi. Call me as soon as you reach there"

Purvi rang the door bell reaching outside Arjun's place. She waited for 2 minutes before pressing the door bell again. She was going to press door bell once again when the door opened and quite disheveled Arohi came in her vision. Purvi had to suppress a chuckle on seeing her cartoon print night suit and messy hair.

"Hi Purvi" She stifled a yawn greeting her "come inside"

Purvi shook her head dialling Arjun's number "I have to go for Pia's appointment. I just came here to check on you as asked by Arjun"

"Arjun?" She looked at Purvi already on call with him

"Hello"-"Yes, she is here with me"-"yes she is alright. Wait! Talk to her" She forwarded the phone to her.

With an awkward smile she took the mobile from her "Hi Captain"-"Yes"-"No"-"No"-"ok"

She gave back the mobile to Purvi. "So Arjun, all ok? You owe me one now. Meet me soon. Ok! Bye"

Purvi chuckled looking at Arohi who was looking down embarrassed "I thought he was going to have a panic attack"

"My mobile was on silent" Arohi spoke biting her lip "Thanks for dropping by. Are you sure you won't stay for a tea?"

Purvi denied shaking her head "I will come some other day. I will leave for now. Bye" She gave her a quick hug "Pia, say bye to Chachi" She held Pia's hand waving.

Arohi smiled dropping a small kiss at her tiny hand "Bye,Pia"

As soon as Purvi and Pia left, Arohi went back to her room. Picking up her mobile she grew more nervous seeing the number of missed calls and texts from Arjun. He is going to eat her raw.

Quickly freshening up, she hand combed her hair making herself look presentable. Reciting names of all Gods she gathered some courage and video called him. Arjun answered her call within 0.1 sec.

"What the hell, Arohi!!"-"Is this the way?" His angry voice boomed through her ears making her close eyes. "I have been calling you since yesterday. Where were you?"

"I was at home only" She whined.

He looked at her properly to find any sort of injury. He didn't find anything but her face definitely looked swollen and eyes puffy.

"I know you were at home" He spoke grimly "I called your driver when you were not answering your phone"

"I was sleeping and mobile was on silent"

Arjun narrowed his eyes as if he couldn't believe "sleeping? It's been more than 12 hours, Arohi"

Now he knows why her eyes were puffy and face swollen.

She shrugged looking away "yeah so"

"You have been sleeping for 12+ hours!!!!! I thought you slipped and hit your head"

Being Mrs. Singhaniaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें