Its Ok!

Arohi was welcomed by strong aromatic smell when she returned home late in the evening. She walked in kitchen to find Dolly cooking food and the smile on her face instantly brightened.

"I can't tell how much I am happy to see you back Dolly ji" She wrapped her arms around her from behind startling Dolly.

Dolly chuckled and turned around to greet her properly "hello Arohi, how are you?"

"I am fine. How is your granddaughter?? Do you have any picture of her?"

Dolly smiled and enthusiastically shared stories of her new born granddaughter.

The ladies chatted for a while standing there in a kitchen.

"I have never been so happy about someone's return" Arohi spoke again expressing her happiness.

Dolly shot her a lock "not even when Arjun Sir returns from his tours?"

She chuckled "yes but let's not tell Arjun! Ok, keep it secret" She winked and walked away laughing leaving Dolly to finish cooking dinner.

It was around 10 when Arjun returned home. He was out all day shooting for an advertisement. Flexing his arms he stifled a yawn. It has been a very tiring day for him. The light coming from study room made him aware of his wife's presence.

She was sitting on the chair behind desk. While the laptop with it's flap open was placed on table, her eyes were glued on mobile in hand.

Abruptly she burst into laughter hitting on table making him smile too. Pagal!

Without making any news he walked towards her and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek startling her.

Her eyes widened and then relaxed on spotting him "Captain" She sighed keeping hand on her chest "you scared me! I am too young to die of a heart attack"

Arjun chuckled leaning against the table "I thought you were doing work"

She stretched her arms putting the mobile away "I was preparing a presentation. Got bored so started watching a show"

Sandwiching his left hand between her hands she looked at him softly "you are looking so tired"

"You bet" He yawned fully this time triggering her yawn as well. Both laughed looking at each other.

"I better go and sleep" He spoke standing straight. Arohi nodded "have you eaten something?"

The poker expression on his face was enough for her to know. "Captain" She spoke disappointed.

"I wanted to be done with the shoot so I skipped dinner"

Arohi rolled her eyes "aren't you supposed to take care of your diet, Mr. I-am-the-Captain-of-Indian-Cricket-Team?"

She dragged him outside to the kitchen "That is why I should not be eating at this time?"

Arohi glared at him "I am preparing a nice salad for you and you are going to eat it without whining"

He nodded with a dejected sigh, can't fight with wife now. Can he?

"But I really want to sleep" He groaned taking a seat at dining table.

Taking out all the ingredients from fridge she placed them on counter "this will help you sleep better"

"You know what else will help me sleep better? -You"

Arohi chuckled and gave him a short glance while continuing to chop some cucumbers.

Head thrown back, eyes closed, lips parted. His whole body looked so exhausted. Deciding to let him relax she didn't disturb him and quicken her work.