The Saviour

Arohi came into her room and collapsed on bed once bua and mom left. Bua was a royal pain for her. That woman had problem with everything she did. The room door opened, she sat up to see Arjun entering inside with a slight limp.

She was so annoyed at him that she turned her face away earning a chuckle from him. The bed beside her dipped and she again stared at him.

"What do you want?"

"Give me your left hand?" He spoke in calm voice

Arohi frowned narrowing her eyes at him "why??"

"Give me first" he forwarded his hand and reluctantly Arohi kept her hand in his. He flipped the hand upside and touched the heel of her palm slightly where was a deep brown reddish burn. "Wounds should not be left unattended" he opened the first aid box which Arohi didn't notice he was carrying when he entered.

He dipped the cotton in water and cleaned the burnt skin making her hiss with contact.

"What happened? Is it paining?" He asked with concern but slight smirk on his lips gave it away.

She puckered her lips "No why would it pain. I am just hissing for sound effects"

He chuckled and pulled out an antiseptic cream from and applied it carefully this time.

"You should have lied to bua that you don't know how to cook"

"And listen taunts about how the world will be ruined because I don't know how to cook" she rolled her eyes.

Arjun threw his head back and laughed at her over exaggeration (which it was not).

"Were the taunts any less?"

She shook her head in no.

"Exactly! Bua is from that species that find problems for every solution" He shrugged his shoulders "when we are bad we are bad! It doesn't matter if we are just bad or very bad" he winked.

Arohi leaned on head board "but that doesn't give us license to be a Satan"

"Satan got nothing against her" Arjun grinned closing the box.

She smirked and batted her eyes dramatically "oh but I was taking about you, Captain"

"You little brat" he opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by her ringing mobile.

"Dhonds!!" She happily exclaimed and picked the call. "Hi Dhonds!" She stood up from bed and walked outside to the balcony.

"Haha! U missed me. Well obviously. Class tends to be boring without me"

"What no! Dare u call me a Joker!"

Her call with Dhondhu went on for an hour. After disconnecting the call she changed her clothes and went to Arjun's room to give him his medicines.

"Captain" she slightly knocked and walked inside. He was sitting on bed with headphone and watching something on his mobile.

"CAPTAIN" she waved her hands in front of him but he ignored her and kept his eyes focussed on mobile's screen. She frowned and moved to his side peeking in to his mobile to see what was he watching with so much interest.

It was some old cricket match between India and England. She rolled her eyes and tapped on his shoulder. He gave her a ferocious glance and then went back to watching the match which India was apparently losing.

She furrowed her brows and tapped again on his shoulder. He removed the headphones and looked at her irritated.

"You need to take medicine" she forwarded the medicines and glass of water. He snatched them from her hands and took them without any protest.