Challenge: Day 5

Heaving a sigh Arohi stared in front at the gates of sports academy. Her visit without any information will surely anger him. After asking from guard about whereabouts of Arjun she walked inside.

A man she recognized from their reception walked towards her.

"Hello, Arohi. I hope you remember me. Raj Sharma" he extended his hand

She slightly nodded shaking his hand.

"Arjun didn't inform us about ur visit" he spoke with a smile.

Arohi smiled back "it is a surprise for him"

The man smiled and sent someone to inform Arjun who was in ground practicing with bat.

Arohi waved at him like a child with a wide grin when he looked in her direction.

Along with Jai and Romit, he came to where she was standing.

"What are u doing here?" He asked forcing a smile.

"Surprise!!" She happily exclaimed standing beside him and holding his arm. "I was getting bored at home. That's why I came here". Looking down she shyly added "and I was missing you too"

"Oye hoye" Jai teased them and stood on other side of Arjun "very bad Arjun. Who comes leaving their newly wedded wife at home like this! Huh"

She could see Arjun's face turning a fierce shade of red.

"Excuse us guys!" He held her hand and dragged her to much private area.

She could hear teasing laughs of other members which surely fueled his anger.

Closing the door he pushed her on it. Putting his arms at her sides, he caged her between him and door.

"Cap..tain. What are you doing?"

He moved closer making her breathing laboured. Keeping her hands on his waist she tried pushing him but he didn't budge.

"Weren't u missing me?" He blew on exposed skin on her neck.

"What happened my dear wife? Am I not being nice enough?" He smirked while whispering in her ear.

Gathering all her strength, she pushed  him "Captain, u r stinking. Get away or I'll puke on u" her voice harsh as she was trying not to breathe from nose.

The moment he stepped back she finally took a long breath.

"Don't u take bath" she asked waving hand in front of her in an attempt to clear air.

He narrowed his eyes and stood in front keeping hands on waist "I was practicing outside in this hot weather not chilling in a.c"

"You should go and serve at border. 50% of enemies will die just by your deadly smell" she rolled her eyes and drank water from glass nearby.

"You!!" he gritted his teeth..."Don't u have college to go?"

"I had an off today" she shrugged her shoulders.

"What off?" He frowned

Arohi walked passed him and settled on couch. "I don't know." She looked at all the magazines on table and casually looked through them.

Arjun ran his hands through his hair "how u came here?"

"Driver dropped me here"

"Ok. I am calling him to take u back home" he pulled out his phone but stopped hearing her screeching scream.

Before he could say anything the door barged open with Jai, Romit and Mr. Sharma standing there with alarmed forces.

"What happened?" Their eyes travelled from Arohi to him as a big question mark was visible on their faces.