Low Lower Lowest

Arohi was looking around his penthouse since she was tired yesterday so she thought of taking a round today. There were total 9 rooms- 4 bedrooms, one game room, one lounge area, one library/office, one store room and one gym. The gym, game room, and all bedrooms were on top floor while everything else including kitchen was downstairs. There was also a pool downstairs that gave perfect view of the city.

The gym was equipped with every sort of machines and equipments required in gym. Looking at gym it felt like some beast worked out here. Opening a door, she walked inside a well furnished room. The room was more than double the size of room allotted to her. There was a big round bed in center with platform. Like all rooms it was also painted in dull and dark shades. All the hype she heard from her friends about decor of his apartment was worth it. The designer had done great job. The house reflected Arjun's personality: brooding and mysterious!

She roamed her eyes further. One whole wall was filled with medals and trophies. And that is one she realized she was in Arjun's room!!! Why didn't she think of that earlier? If Arjun saw her in his room, he will cut her into pieces after spitting fire from his mouth. She turned to go back through the door she entered in but shockingly she couldn't see any door. The door was hidden with wallpaper. She frantically tried to get hold of it by rubbing her hand on wall but no use.

She stilled as she heard clearing of throat. Like a pigeon she closed her eyes dreading the encounter with him.

Please God! Let it be a bad dream!

She prayed hard turning to face him. This is going to be probably her last day on Earth.

"What the f*** are u doing in my room?" He spoke through gritted teeth.

Realizing it was not a bad dream and no one is going to come for rescuing her, she opened her eyes and one by one.

His well toned chest and abs were the first thing that came in her view. She quickly looked away from him realizing that he was shirtless.

When she remained silent he continued "are u that eager to fulfill ur wifey duties?"

"Shut up" she spoke still not looking at him "I just lost my way!"

"Yeah right!" He mocked making her furious.

She controlled her anger and spotted the door to go outside. As she made her way towards it he held her hand "I hate repeating myself but let me make it clear it to u again...my room and everything related to me is off limits for you."

Looking at him in eye she removed his hand "Let me make it clear to u that I am not interested in you and will never be. Like ever!"

"Like I will be ever interested in you!" He rolled his eyes.

She sweetly smiled and sarcastically spoke "Good for u"

Not giving him any chance to retaliate she left from his room as fast as she could.

Stepping out she finally released her breath, she had no idea she was holding. Walking back to her room she resolved that the area on other side of staircase was forbidden territory for her. She was never ever going that way.

Next day Arohi woke up quite late, after taking a bath she went downstairs to have her breakfast. She wished Dolly good morning and sat in dining area waiting for Dolly to bring breakfast.

Tapping her fingers she looked above to see a very worried Dolly playing with her fingers and avoiding looking at her.

"Dolly ji... Everything alright?" She asked feeling concerned.

Dolly nodded and then opened n closed her mouth like a fish.

"U want to say something?"

She nodded.