After a while, he began training with me and soon I began teaching him kendo and judo.

He was very happy when he showed off his skills to his family which earned him praises.

I immediately asked if they wondered where he learned it. They did and he replied that he saw someone training whenever he collects woods so he decided to mimic the movements.

I could only facepalm. Well I mean that's the truth, at least he didn't mention about the person being I don't know 5 years old!!! 

I made sure to train him harsher that day.

After a month, he suddenly brought me an outfit.

He gleamed in excitement when he explained to me that I will use this as a disguise whenever there was trouble.

I have only explored a small part of the kingdom. So far there weren't many crimes cause the security here is quite tight and despite this being from an otome game, they had adventurers and adventurers guild. The need for them is pretty high cause they handle the quest on monsters while on the other hand, the Knights handle the protection for the kingdom and royal family.

If only I can, I would prefer to stay in the orphanage and be an adventurer instead.

But no. That won't be happening.

Maybe a knight then??

But ehh. I don't want anything to do with the royal family.

Scratch that, I'm gonna be adopted in the second highest noble family. Obviously, I'd be socializing with the royal family.

Ahhh The Pain!!!!

Anyway back on track, I took the outfit on the kid's hand.

His name is Andrew Stewart by the way.

The outfit was a black short sleeved button up blouse with black shorts. Then it has a huge black witch hat and then a dark purple cloak. There was a pair of black gloves and then there were belts for small weapons and potions.

Do I look evil in his eyes?!??

What's with all the black!!!?!??

Have I been training him too harshly?!?!?

I look at him and saw him bring out the same outfit as mine but the cloak was dark yellow.

Are we some kind of hero and sidekick?!? What's with the matching outfit?!?!?

He kept on grinning at me and told me to try it on.

I complied and then he immediately shouted in excitement as he saw me in the outfit.

I could only say I looked like a witch.

He also tried his outfit and exclaimed we head out at night to check out for any crimes.

I complied cause I felt like I wanted to have at least some more action. If ever we were spotted, we could just escape right away. I mean I've been to his house. We'll teleport there first, change my clothes, then teleport back to my bed.

We explored the night and actually caught some sneaky thieves and criminals.

We fended them off and teleported them somewhere that have many guards on patrol.