Chapter 25 - Our house

Start from the beginning

'I mean you can always come to me if you need anything?'

"No. Mom I'm bloody 16 I'm staying"

I think my mom is hiding something away.

"What the hell are you hiding from me mother?" I slammed my wrist on the counter.

'OKAY OKAY I'M PREGNANT..'

"WHAT?! With who! Daddy?" I was surprised to the fact she's pregnant... I bet it's another man's baby.

'no...no its not I met someone...and he might move in..'

I didn't say a word and began my way up the stairs.

'See! I mean you can meet him for dinner and... You'll like hom'

"Shut.... UP" I shouted from my bedroom.

There was silence that fell in the house.

I looked at Grace and she was just fast asleep.

I already started packing ALL my stuff into my suitcase and some in seperat bags.

"I'm in deep hot shit." I said to myself.

My mom just had Grace...with my real dad...now she's pregnant...with another man's baby and he's already moving in....no wonder why she wants me to move out SO badly.

I got pissed everytime I think if it, so I played some music to relax me and

Michael's POV

I was in a class teaching maths as usual and I set the students some work.

'Sir?' Alexia raised her hand.

"Yup?" I looked up

'You know Charlie has moved schools?' I rolled my eyes and didn't answer.

I felt the class  looking at me but I continued marking and thinking.

-

Finally the class was over and I've got another class but thank God its the year 7's I hope they don't really know what's going on anyways....probably they do!

"Afternoon class afternoon" I say holding the door as they all walk in.

They all settle down into their seats just still a bit of chatter.

"Okay! Silent please!" I raise my voice a little.

They all face up and pay attention to me

"Okay class I'm going to take the register, while I do that please be quiet!" I take a seat on my chair.

-

Lesson was over, day is over, kids are over, meetings are over its 7pm and we all just had a staff meeting. I really hate them meetings especially this thing going around about Charlie and I. Thank God they don't know anything about Charlie being pregnant.

'Jackson?' I looked up from my desk and saw the principal

"Yes boss?"

'Are you going to leave?' I look at the ceiling.

"Yup maybe move to America to carying in my work over there with my family" I lie...maybe that could come true though

'Oh... What's that?' He decideds to sit on a table...great full convosation.

"Music"

'You gotta be on the top of your game'

"Iknow I know! I am I'm the best of the best really" He smiled and got up