60 - Sex vs. Breakfast

Sun beams fell through the window. The curtains weren't closed; a sign that she had been really excited or drunk last night. Both, probably. 

Juice was lying on his stomach, his arms and legs spread across the bed. The sunlight pooled on his back, making his tan skin glisten. Her eye caught a few large scars and she realized that she had no idea how he got those. Her thumb brushed the scar tissue. When her touch didn't wake him up and he kept snoring away, she bent over him and spread kisses across his back. She was hungry and was in the mood for an omelet, and since he made better ones than she did, it was about time he woke up. Her lips followed his spine downwards. 

"If you bite my ass, I'm gonna fart," he muttered as she neared his bottom. 

"You're such a romantic huh?"  She spanked his ass, leaving a red print behind.

With a grunt he turned around, taking her with him during his roll so she was trapped underneath his body. "It's only eight. You're a fucking slave-driver for wakin' me up so early." With his right arm he pulled the pillow closer, cramming it next to her face, putting down his head on it and trying to fall asleep again. 

Because of the heaviness of his body it was hard to breathe, but she didn't show it. Instead, her fingertips glided across his back, slightly touching his skin, in such a way it tickled, making him grunt in her ear.

"Lemme sleep. I have a fuckin' hangover."

She chuckled softly. "Why am I not surprised?"

He turned his head to the side. "Did I have a fuckin' hot dream or have we really done it on Roosevelt's kitchen table yesterday?"

"I'm sure that was a dream. I bet you're way too pussy to do such a thing," she answered with a blank face. 

Suspiciously he looked at her. "We did it, huh? Fuck, you really are as mad as a hatter."

She laughed lightly. "Well I wasn't the only one lying on that table."

"Ya didn't? You lured Roosevelt downstairs?"

She made an offended sound, burying her finger nails in his ass, making his upper body tense. He raised his head to look at her, a meaningful smirk on his face. 

"By the way I did lure him downstairs. You were so chicken you couldn't wait to run. You didn't even give me a satisfying orgasm."

"Hmm. Well I also remember a barn."

"You weren't much better in there."

"Bullshit..." He kissed her neck, his stubble grinding her skin. "All you have to do to get another round, is ask." With his elbows he leaned on the mattress, sparks in his eyes. "There's no harm in askin', hmm?"

"I'd rather ask you to make breakfast."

"You sure? You rather want breakfast than this?" Gently his teeth sank in her neck and he leaned a little to the left so he could massage her breast. 

"Uh-huh... I want an omelet with bacon... and toasted bread. Mmmm."

He didn't answer and kept kissing her neck. His hand glided along her leg, pulling it to the side to create space. A second later his erection pressed against her entrance, and he looked at her with a dark look in his eyes. "You still prefer bread?"

"Uh-huh." Teasingly, she moved her hips back and forth. Her eyes drooped as she enjoyed the friction too. She almost wanted to give in – then he suddenly rolled off her. 

"Okay. Breakfast it is."

Before he could leave the bed, she wrapped an arm around his stomach and rolled him back so they were facing each other. "What's the story behind the scars on your back?"