That fateful encounter happened nearly 3 years ago.

An hour later, we both arrived to start our shift, already looking forward to finishing.

Feeling exhausted, but tonight was going to be a fun evening. We haven't been out in a while as Shauna recently broke up with a guy called Trevor she was seeing but nothing serious. Tonight is a works night out curtesy of the owner all expenses paid.

Last weekend, after our shift we both hit the shops to find our outfits. Shauna chose a simple long chiffon gown in a pale pink colour, the dress was stunning on her.

Finally reaching home we both had showers and begun helping each other with our hair and make up.

An hour later we both looked amazing, Shauna did an amazing job on me my hair was like a half up do with curls that flowed down my past my shoulders. My makeup was a simple smokey black eye look with dark red lipgloss, I was so happy how it turned out.

With my hair and makeup all done, I slipped into my evening dress it came just above my knees and it was rose red satin soft to the touch with a sweetheart neckline, with matching lace underwear.

I looked in the mirror and I honestly didn't recognise myself, I looked really pretty, my dress complimented my figure hugging in all the right places along with my hair and make up.

Our manager mentioned that we are going to be picked up and we were staying overnight as well.

Getting my bag ready for the night we were surprised by a horn beeping.

"Hey Sere? I think our ride is here! C'mon!!" Shauna shouted.

I looked outside the front window and there was a black limousine sleek and gorgeous. I was surprised at how much he really went all out.

Meeting Shauna with her overnight bag at the bottom of the stairs, she was glowing with excitement. "Wow! Oh my god wow, I'm going in a limo!" she kept saying excitedly. "Sere? Isn't this the best?!" She asked, I nodded with her in agreement "Yeah Shauna it's incredible!"

We both took our seats in the limo, inside was a bottle of Prosecco and glasses on display. We both squealed in excitement and helped ourselves to a glass.

The driver, got in the car and asked us "which one of you is Sere?" Surprised by this I said "me, why?" The driver turned in his seat and handed me a piece of paper with a small box with a royal blue ribbon wrapped around it.

I sat back in my seat with Shauna next to me peering over the note with me quizzically.

Dearest Sere,

Open the box and find your gift, I look forward to see you wearing them.

Love from
Your A.
Xx

I had no idea who A was? Curiosity got the better of me as I carefully opened the box and sitting there was a pair of real diamond earrings.

I gasped as this surprise took hold of me. Shauna who was next to me and asked "Sere? Who's this A bloke?" I shrugged my shoulders and replied "Shauna, your guess is as good as mine. I imagine I will meet him tonight." I said nervously.