4. Cook your own food and clean the kitchen after using it.

"Wait! You're not going to cook for me?"

"Why should I?"

"Can I get a divorce?"

"Excuse me?" Her brow quirks up.

"The only thing good about living with you, I thought that I'll get to eat your cooking but now you're telling me you're not?" He pouts sulkily.

"I heard you bragging about your cooking skills to Teresa so why can't you just cook your own food?"

"That's because in this big house cooking for only me, it's kinda lonely."

"What did you do when you were living alone?"

"I had those things for my dinner." He pointed at the living room.

"Those junk foods?"

"Yeah."

"Are you kidding me? What did you keep maid for? Didn't she make you something?"

"but then I'll have to reheat the food, such a pain."

"You're actually a pain." She sighs. "Fine I'll cook for us both."

"Really?" His eyes sparkled.

Rina was almost blinded by the brightness he was emitting, she slapped her cheeks to return back to reality. Don't lose it Rina! Keep it together!

After writing the rules she hung one at the refrigerator and as for Rihito's copy she asked him to hang it on his door.

Few days later

On the weekend they were fighting over the genre of the movie they were going to watch. Rihito had snuck up his few rules on her list as it wasn't fair that only she got to make rules. So as per the rule they had to spend the weekend watching at least one movie together.

Their fight was interrupted by the door bell.

"Who would come at this hour?" They looked at the watch it was 11:30 pm.

"Teresa!" They both said in unison.

The bell rang again.

"Coming!" Rina shouted as she walked to the door.

But when she opened the door, it wasn't her best friend but her brother.

"What are you-" Before she could complete, "I need a place to crash in." he said shoving her aside entering the house.

"Now what?" She rolled her eyes.

Closing the door she followed after him.

"Did you fight with Ryouma...." Rihito trailed off when he spotted his brother in law. "oh Ethan?" he blinked.

"Hi Rihito." Ethan waved at him. "Sorry but can I crash in for few days?"

"Did you get in trouble again?" Rina asked from behind.

Ignoring Rina, he continued, "I've got a situation and I'm really sorry about this but I don't have anywhere to go." 

"Of course, come join us we were selecting a movie but couldn't decide at all, why don't you choose one?" Rihito smiled at him.

"You guys carry on, I'm going to bed." Rina walked towards her room. 

"Thanks but I don't want to bother you guys and I'm really tired so I just wanna sleep." Ethan walked to Rina and turning the door knob he looked back at Rihito, "I'll take this room thanks, good night." He smiled before closing the door on her face. 

Rina blinked standing infront of her room's door.

****

Entering the room Ethan's phone rang.

He had a terrified look on his face as he looked at the caller's name. "Talk about the timing!"

"hello." He answered.

"yeah I am inside....you want me to go and check on them?....I'm sorry but I've already embarrased myself by barging in here, how am I suppose to face them?.....You do realise she's my sister?.... You're using me to hook her up with her husband!.... I'm still not clear on this fake marriage thing, why would they?... but--" Before he could argue the call ended.

"He is impossible!" Ethan shouted in frustration.

****

"Haven't you done enough? Can't you just let them be?" The ex-cop glared at her husband. 

"Blame your grandson, wife. If he himself took a step forward, I wouldn't have to interfere at all."

"But this? blackmailing her brother into barging into their house? You're crossing your limits!"

"You know if I don't do this, god knows how much time they'll take to confess their feelings. We forced them to live together, I even sold her house off so that she won't have an option to run away but god their progress is too slow. I have no other option but to force them in one room now."

"I'm still against this!"

"You know how Rihito is, how he acts around girls but with Rina it's different, he's finally reaching out to someone, he's opening up to her, she's the only girl who was able to move his frozen heart and I know that she's the only one who can get him out of his dark past, teach him to reach out for his happiness and grab on to it. He's finally got a path to his happiness but he's straying, there's still fear instilled in his heart, needs to throw all of his fear out and believe that it's okay to let go, it's okay to be happy, he deserves it. My grandson finally has someone he wants to cherish and before he could push her away I'm going to intervene, I'm going to force them together until he himself is unable to let her go. And I'll do anything, Rose, anything and everything, even if you're against it." 

"This is a crime! It's an emotional blackmail! you haven't changed at all." She complains.

"Yes, aren't I the perfect criminal?" He winked at her.