Chapter 46 ✰ Madly In Love

Jen's pov

He had made a promise to spent as many nights as possible with me. He promised me to show me every single night how much he loved me. He vowed that he would cuddle up with me and hold me tight against his body until I fell asleep. 

He was reading a book in bed while he waited for me to get into bed. I felt smooth and ready to be held and kissed. I left the bathroom and paraded around in my towel to tease him. Once I arrived at my side of the bed I dropped the towel and snuggled down into the bed under the fresh, white sheets. I positioned my body against his and slowly stroked my leg along his. I enjoyed his smooth, warm skin sliding against mine. He tried to concentrate on his book and I was curious about what was so fascinating. Tracing my fingers over the page, the book disappeared and within a second his mouth was on mine. His tongue entangled with mine erased all thoughts of reading and my curiosity. The pressure of his mouth on mine was intoxicating. I wanted him more than anything at that moment.

The air in the room stilled and a flash of heat covered my body as his kisses increased. He held me tight to his body as his hands were wrapped around my back. He was still wearing his boxers, but I could feel his hardness against my stomach. I wanted to get closer to him. I pushed him over to his back and astride his hips. I leaned down and kissed him once again. I couldn't resist to stroke him through the material. I felt in control, even if it was only for a few minutes. I started to grind into his boxers and teased him even harder. I enjoyed setting the pace while I caught his lip with my teeth. If we kept going in this pace, I would become undone before I'd stripped him of his underwear.

I couldn't wait any longer and scooted down the bed to pull off his last remaining piece of clothing. I carefully lowered his boxers while I enjoyed the view of his hardness. I heard him groan quietly when my hands held him. I started to stroke him slowly bit firmly, just the way he liked it. I bent down and took the tip in my mouth. I took him by surprise and was rewarded by a groan and my name whispered from his lips. 

After a while, he laid his warm hands on my cheeks and guided me back to his face. He gently pressed his lips to mine. 'I love you. You know that right?'

I nodded. 'I love you too'

He smiled as his hands caressed my back. 'I'll never let you go. Never.'

I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his cheek. 'Good, because I wasn't planning on ever leaving you.'

He took my hand and entangled our fingers, after which he pressed a kiss on my hand. 'I'm so madly in love with you' he whispered, causing me to get goosebumps all over my body.

'Please never leave me. You mean the world to me'

He pressed his lips against mine. 'I will stay with you forever'

'Hm .. as much as I love your sweet words... I need you'

He quirked his eyebrow. 'You need me?'

I gently squeezed his arm. 'You know what I mean'

I felt his hardness softly sliding over my opening. 'You mean this?'

I nodded, unable to speak.

'Ask' he said teasingly.

I growled. 'Please..'

'Please what?'

'Take me, please...'

'As you wish' he whispered before he filled me up entirely. 

With every thrust, my moans were getting louder as I opened my mouth with the pleasure he was giving me. His hands were roaming over my body while he bit and kissed my shoulder. I swiveled my hips to tease him, but he wanted the control back and tried to keep me in one place while he thrust up. His actions became harder and purposeful and he knew exactly how to push me higher and over the top to my orgasm. When his soft lips touched mine again I squeezed my walls around him and we both reached our peak. 

I let my body fall softly on top of him and I immediately felt his hands caressing through my hair. I could lay down like this for hours, resting my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as he played with my hair.

'I love you, Col' I whispered again before I fell into a deep, restless sleep.

I opened my eyes. As confused as I was, I felt beside me, but his body wasn't there. It was yet another dream that reminded me of how perfect he was and how perfect our simple life has been. I threw my legs over the edge of the bed and sat up. My head was pounding, so I buried my face in my hands to shut out the light.

I really want to take the bits of you I love and press them like flowers between the pages of my favorite book. I want to take all the scraps that you dislike in yourself and display them to show you that I'm still proud of the person you were and the person you were becoming. But most of all, I want to spin you like a globe and drag my finger across you until it stops to discover the pieces of you that you've yet to reveal to anyone else. I want to wrap those pieces up and place them in an old box. I'd tuck it way safely in the top drawer of my bedside table so you'd know that I'll never let those pieces of you go. You've shared the hidden parts of yourself with me. The bits you thought were unlovable, but I loved every single part of it. All I wanted as a little girl was some glitter in my life. A sparkle in my eyes and a man who loved me endlessly and with a lot of passion. It was always my fairytale, my happily ever after. You gave it all to me, but by losing you I've lost all of it.

I shook my head in disbelief. How could I ever tell this to Ivy? Mason was way too young, but how could I tell her that the police will no longer search for her father? That they gave him up? How could I tell her that they think her father is dead and that he'll probably never come home? A tear rolled down my cheeks. I didn't want to tell her, I didn't want to break her heart, not at her age. But I had to do it. I couldn't lie to her.