Chapter 29 ✰ Anniversary (Part 1)

Colin's pov

'Are you sure you can handle them?' I asked before we left my parents' house.

My mom nodded enthusiastically. 'Of course. We handled you and your brother. We can take care of two little angels' she said as she winked at Jennifer. After she busted her with Jack in the hotel room in Italy, things were a little awkward between my mother and her. I, as perceptive as I am, noticed and explained everything to clear things up.

Jen snorted. 'They're definitely not angels all the time'

My mother laughed as she gently pushed us outside. 'You guys should enjoy your anniversary together'

I smiled as my gaze met Jennifer's. Six years ago we married each other and time was flying since then. I let her into my world and then she became it. It feels like everything in my life has led me to her. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. And every minute that we are together my past seems worth it. Because if I had done one thing differently, I might never have met her.

She looped her arm through mine and I guided her towards my car. We waved my mother goodbye before we stepped in and started the engine. When we reached the end of the street I rested my hand on her thigh.

'Colin...'

I quirked my eyebrow as I looked sideways. 'What?'

'You're driving'

A smirk appeared on my face. 'I can park the car if you want me to'

She shook her head as she laughed. 'Just drive us home, dork'

After a couple of minutes of driving, I parked the car in front of a beautiful hotel. I shut the engine down and looked at her. 'What's wrong? Why did you go here?' she asked as she looked back at me.

I smiled as I wiped a strand of hair from her face and tugged it behind her ear. 'First of all, you look stunning. Secondly, we're here because you deserve it and we could use some time alone.'  I stared into her beautiful eyes. 'What are you thinking of?' I whispered as I rested my forehead against hers.

'Do you remember that conversation we had in the parking lot when we started to share our feelings?' (A/N: Unscripted chapter 8)

I shook my head. 'I guess I don't'

'You pressed me against your car and kissed me. I told you that I liked you but that I rather wanted to have you as a friend my whole life than as a boyfriend for a few years.'

'You were so in doubt' I said as I smiled at the thought of these memories. 'And look at us now' I continued.

'And you're still my best friend and I can't imagine a life without you' she said as she covered my hand with hers.

'Do you remember our date during one of our last conventions?' (A/N: Unscripted chapter 42)

She nodded. 'Of course I do. I wanted to go out for dinner but we ended up with room service in your hotel room'

'Do you remember what I told you back then?'

She thought about it but eventually shook her head. 'Not exactly'

'I told you that I will be your protection, your listening ear, and your safety when you're feeling down. That I will love, cherish, honor and respect you and that I'll never make you feel like you're not wanted'

She smiled as I spoke the words out loud again. 'You kept your promise'

'And I told you that even when we're old and shriveled, I will always love you'

A tear rolled down her cheek as she stared out of the car window. 'Why are you doing this?'

I grabbed her face between my hands and kissed her. 'Not here. Inside' I whispered before we got out of the car and headed into the hotel.

Not much later, I escorted her to the most beautiful hotel room we had ever seen. The room was huge and from the bathtub you had a beautiful view of the green surroundings of the hotel. It was very relaxing and exactly what we needed. 'Colin, this is...' She couldn't come up with the right words to describe what she saw.

'It's nice here, isn't it?'

'Nice is an understatement. Have you been here before?'

I shook my head as I took off my shoes and lay down on the bed. 'My brother has been here before'. I said as I tapped beside me on the bed as a gesture for her to lie next to me. An offer that she clearly liked, so she also took off her shoes. She laid down next to me as she put her head on my chest and wrapped her arm around me. I curled my fingers through her hair with my left hand and I caressed her arm with my other hand.

'A few years ago we couldn't keep our hands off each other'

She raised her eyebrow as she pushed herself up and leaned on my chest to stare at me. 'I still can't keep my hands off you, Mr. Irish'

I pressed my lips to hers and pulled her further on top of me. My firm, warm hands slipped under her shirt over her spine towards her neck. I moaned as she put more pressure on my manhood with her hips.

'Jen...' I murmured

'What?'

'If you don't intend to continue this, I advise you to stop now' I growled in her ear.

She giggled as she brought her lips to my ear. 'Who says I have the intention to stop?'

'You really are a tease' I laughed while I sat up and she ended up in my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and curled her hands through my messy hair.

'I love our children very much, but sometimes I miss the moments like this. Just you and me, nobody else'

I smiled in agreement. 'Me too darling. Let's just enjoy this moment to the fullest.'

My hands slid over her back to her ass, which I then grabbed. She clearly thought I was just to tease her, but suddenly I got up. She could no longer suppress a scream. 'Colin! What are you doing ?!' she giggled nervously. I walked us towards the bathroom with a big smile on my face and gently placed her on the edge of the bathtub. I leaned forward to open the tap and abused the situation by kissing her neck. 'You're a bit dirty, Mrs. O'Donoghue. I think you should take a bath.'

Her arms were still wrapped around my neck when she stood up and pressed her body against me. 'You have to help me, Mr. O'Donoghue. I think I can't do it alone '

My hands slipped under her shirt and cupped her breasts. 'I always help a woman in need.' I pulled off her shirt and bra before she could even respond. My own shirt followed quickly after which I pulled her firmly against me again. I felt her soft breasts against my chest. She fiddled with her fingers on my belt before she loosened it and unbuttoned my pants, which I then pulled out myself. She laughed as she stared at my boxer briefs which showed how turned on I already was. She cupped my manhood through my boxer briefs and pressed her lips to mine. 'Somebody is enjoying this' she whispered to my lips.

I smiled as my hands slid to her pants. 'I can't help it that my wife is beautiful and such a temptress.' Within a minute or so, her pants and our underwear were on the pile of clothes that had formed in the corner of the bathroom. I pulled her back against my warm, naked body.

I bent forward and lifted her in wedding style. I walked us back towards the bathtub and slowly let her down in the water.

♥♥♥

A/N: I started this chapter thanks to mycaptainswan ! It turned out way longer than I intended, so it's gonna be a double update!

Please share your thoughts with me!!

Follow me on Instagram to stay tuned or follow my Wattpad account!

@ CaptainSwanStories