Chapter 4 ✰ Nothing To Complain

Jen's pov

I took off the blindfold. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped slightly.

'You didn't....'

I turned around and looked at him in amazement. 'How did you arrange this? How... You...' I stammered

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. 'I asked the hotel if they could make an exception and make the honeymoon suite available to us for a night'

'Our honeymoon suite... Colin, this is amazing!'

I pulled him in a hug and pressed kisses all over his face. I curled my fingers through his hair, while my gaze caught his. Sometimes I forgot how much in love I was with him. Often the infatuation goes away and changes in loving someone, but I was still head over heels. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him and I still drowned in his deep blue eyes. I sighed with happiness as I rested my forehead against his.

He drew circles over my arms with his fingers. His touch still caused goose bumps all over my body. We stood in the hotel room for a while, both too afraid to break the silence. He woke me from my thoughts by putting his hand on my stomach. He did it every single day and it gave me a nice, familiar feeling in my whole body. I couldn't wish for a better father for my children.

'You will be there, right?'

He took my hand and squeezed it gently. He looked at me intently. 'Why do you ask that? I'm always there for you'

I lowered my eyes and stared at the ground. 'I'm sorry...'

He grabbed my face between his hands. 'Come on, Jen. I would never let you down'

'I know. I just want you to be there '

He rubbed my face with his thumbs. 'I'll be there. I promise'

I grinned. 'Your hand is the best one to squeeze'

He raised his eyebrow with a smirk. 'They are still numb from last time'

'So you can't feel this?' I said as I put his hand on my breast. He squeezed it gently. 'Actually, I think I do feel something'

He slid his other hand under my shirt and carefully massaged my breasts. Normally I loved his rough side, but because of the pregnancy my breasts were too sensitive right now and he knew.

I pressed my lips on his and opened my mouth slightly. My tongue slipped into his mouth to search his while I pulled the hem of his shirt. He knew exactly what I wanted and pulled his shirt over his head. My hands slid over his muscled arms. I never could get enough of him.

He unbuttoned my pants and let it slide down while I quickly took off my shirt. I grabbed his belt to pull him closer to me. The feeling of my body against his naked chest caused even more goose bumps and heat over my body. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest. He put his hand on my head in a protective manner.

'Are you okay?' After all these years he still asked.

I nodded. 'More than okay. I just want to enjoy this moment, you, us... just everything'

Despite the warmth of his body, I shivered from the cold in the room. He wrapped both arms around me to pull me closer to him. I pressed kisses on his chest and curled my fingers through his chest hair.

He carefully walked me backwards until I felt the bed in the back of my knees. I sat down and unbuckled his belt and quickly pulled off his jeans. I already saw his hardness in his boxer. I stroked softly over the thin fabric which made him rock hard.

I leaned forward to press kisses over the fabric. 'You're so mean' he groaned.

Laughing, I pulled down his boxer and repeated it. 'Better?'

He nodded as he bent over me. I was lying on my back with my husband on top of me. His weight pushed me further into the mattress. I put my hand on his cheek and curled the other through his hair as I stared into his eyes.

'I love you so much' I whispered

He smiled. 'I love you too. Never forget that'

He leaned forward to kiss me, but my pregnant belly made it difficult to reach me. We almost entered the third trimester and the pregnancy became more and more visible.

His smile turned into a hard laugh which shocked me. 'What?'

'He is always there when we have sex. Actually very, very weird, isn't it?'

I sighed. 'Thank you for ruining my lust. I believe we should wait until he is born'

He pouted his lip. 'I don't wanna wait'

'Why are you so irresistible?' I complained as I pushed him on his back. He pulled me on top of him and placed his tip in front of my entrance. I kissed him passionately as he gently pushed himself inside.

'Oh god, Colin... you're so impatient' I moaned as he began to thrust inside me.

'I never heard you complain about it'

I drowned in his blue eyes. 'I have nothing to complain about'

He lifted his body and gently bit my ear. 'I can do so much more with you' he whispered in my ear

'Hm, and what is that?' I groaned with pleasure as I closed my eyes

'You couldn't handle it' he said cheeky

I pushed him back in the mattress and stared at him. 'We both know that you are the one who can't handle it'

A groan escaped my mouth as he pushed himself deeper inside me. 'You were saying, Mrs. O'Donoghue?'

I tapped him on his chest. 'You're just mean. My whole body is sensitive and you take advantage of it'

He stopped moving and grabbed my face between his hands. 'I never take advantage of you'

I smiled as I put my hands on his. 'I know, sweetheart'

'But I do like to tease you' he added with a smirk as he picked up the rhythm again. We both quickly reached our peak. I rolled off and rested my head on his chest.

'See, I have nothing to complain about'

♥♥♥

A/N: Wedding night feels again 👏🏼♥️

Please share your thoughts with me!!

Follow me on Instagram to stay tuned or follow my Watpadd account!

@ CaptainSwanStories