Chapter 16 ✰ My Favorite

Jen's pov

'What's wrong, love? Why are you crying?' Colin whispered as I felt his soft hand sliding over my cheek.

I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his neck. 'I just love you'

He smiled as he caressed the back of my head. 'Isn't that a good thing?'

I nodded in response. 'Then why are you crying?'

'I'm just happy and every time I look at you I'm feeling even happier. Is it possible to have too much happiness inside you?' I realized how stupid that must sound as I spoke the words out loud.

He pressed his lips against my forehead. 'I don't think you can ever be too happy. I have the same feeling when I look at you when you're just talking or humming or doing any other simple thing. It's more like really loving someone.'

He wiped a tear from my cheek with his thumb. 'And once in a lifetime, you love someone so much that it hurts.'

I smiled through my tears. 'But love isn't supposed to hurt'

He grabbed my face between his hands and stared into my eyes. His beautiful eyes. The most adorable eyes you could ever fall for and the cutest smile that takes your breath away. He has the ability to make you laugh every time he speaks and whenever you look into his eyes it's so hard to turn away. The kind of eyes you could get lost in and I guess I did. 

'It can also be a good thing' his voice woke me out of my thoughts

'How can it be a good thing?'

'Because it means that someone loves you more than they can express. You mean so much to them that they worry about you all the time because they want you to feel safe. It hurts because they know that sometimes you're not happy, and they worry sometimes that they'll hurt you or not be enough for you. They really do care about you so much, and the thought of you being unhappy could break their heart. Maybe they feel like they want to be closer to you, like the amount of love they can show you is just not enough. Maybe they feel like they're not good enough for you, or that you deserve someone better. That person really wants to be there for you forever, and imagining the two of you apart would absolutely crush them. Sometimes love just hurts because of the amount of emotional energy it takes to truly love someone. That person really loves you. They want to invest everything they can in you, to be closer to you and to give you everything that you deserve. You cause so much emotion within their heart that it might actually make them feel weak but in a good way. Not all pain is necessarily a bad thing, and when someone says "I love you so much it hurts" then they probably mean that they love you so much that they can't even describe it.'

I tried to hide the tears that welled in my eyes again, but I failed. 'Does it hurt to love me?'

'Well, I'm not going to lie...' he started and I felt my eyes widen, afraid of what he was going to say.

'You're the person I love so much that it hurts, but it's the best feeling ever.'

'Asshole' I murmured as I pressed my lips to his.

'Asshole' he repeated me with a high voice.

I crawled on his lap and pressed another kiss to his lips. 'My favorite asshole'

He quirked his eyebrow. 'Asshole? I prefer favorite human.'

I gently pushed him backwards, but he quickly turned us so his body was on top of mine. I giggled as he pressed kisses all over my face. Once he reached my lips I grabbed his face between my hands and stared into his eyes again. 'My favorite eyes to look into' I started, causing his cheeks to become slightly red.

'My favorite way to spend the day' I continued as I still gazed into his eyes before I pressed my lips to his. 'My favorite everything'

'Hm, you're forgetting something' he said cheekily

'What then?'

His lips found mine again. He slid his tongue into my mouth to find mine, fighting for dominance. 'My favorite flavor' he groaned eventually.

I slid my hands over his chest and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. I pushed the shirt over his shoulders and caressed his body with my hands. 'My favorite body'

He chuckled and bent over to nibble my ear. 'My favorite ears' he whispered with a husky voice that caused me to get goosebumps all over my body.

My hands slid over his body to unbuckle his belt. He pulled off his jeans and laid down next to me, staring at the ceiling. I rolled over to my side and rested my hand on his chest as I played with the hairs on it. He lifted my chin with his index finger and looked at me intently as he moved his hand to play with a strand of my hair. 'You're beautiful, ma'am O'Donoghue'

'You're quite the beauty yourself, mister O'Donoghue' I said without losing eye contact as my hand trailed down his body until I reached the waistband of his boxer shorts. I played with the waistband before I cupped his manhood through his boxer shorts. A moan escaped his mouth under my touch. I teased him a little bit more but pulled off his boxer shorts eventually. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

'I could do this all day' he whispered against my hair.

I couldn't help but smile. 'I can't wait all day'

He chuckled. 'A bit impatient, aren't we?'

My hand moved back to his manhood, which I started to stroke softly. I felt his body tensing beside me. 'Can you still do this all day? I think I can, because... well, you know... It's my favorite thing to stroke'

A sigh escaped his mouth. 'You're a little minx' he managed to say between groans.

I smiled as I rested my head against his neck, pressing soft kisses to his shoulder.

'But I'm your favorite one'

I didn't want to wake up. I really didn't want to. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It's like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare.

♥♥♥

A/N: Colin Winfrey in tha house again. Did you miss him and his deep lessons about life? 😂

Please share your thoughts with me!!

Follow me on Instagram to stay tuned or follow my Watpadd account!

@ CaptainSwanStories