Chapter 1 ✰ Netflix & Chill

Colin's pov

I put the key in the frontdoor and opened it. As I took off my shoes and my coat, I was enthusiastically greeted by Ava and Buckley. The two had become inseparable the last few years.

'Daddy!' I heard an enthusiastic voice as I walked into the living room. I knelt on the floor with my arms wide. My 3 year old daughter Ivy came rushing at me and hugged me firmly.

'Did you miss me?' I asked laughing

'Yes!' she yelled in my ear.

I stood up with Ivy in my arms and walked to the kitchen. She clamped her small arms tightly around my neck.

'Hey, handsome' Jennifer said as I walked into the kitchen. She was just preparing the evening meal.

I wrapped an arm around her waist, while I held Ivy with my other arm and pressed a kiss on her cheek.

'How was your first day?'

'Great. A lot of kind people and a nice crew '

'Good' There was disappointment in her voice

I moved my hand to her pregnant belly. 'You can get back to work in a few months, Jen. You have to take it easy right now'

She smiled as she put her hand on mine. 'I know, but I'm a workaholic'

'That's exactly why you have to take it easy and for this little gentleman here' I said, rubbing my hand over her belly

'Mommy is getting fat!' Ivy shrieked

I stroked a few strands of hair from her face. 'Mommy is beautiful'

'You are beautiful!' she said as she pressed a wet kiss on my cheek

'Mommy...' she started 'I'm going to marry daddy when I'm grown up, right?'

Jennifer laughed. 'And what about me?' she asked disappointed

'You can have him until then, mommy'

Jennifer smiled as she pressed a kiss on my lips. 'Yuk!' Ivy yelled as she tried to wriggle out of my arms. I put her back on the ground so she could continue playing.

When she was out of sight, I pressed Jennifer to the counter and kissed her passionately as my hands slid over her stomach.

'I can't wait until he's here' I whispered

She smiled. 'You have the easy task, Mr. Irish'

'Hey! I have also worked hard on this masterpiece' I said supposedly insulted

'You were very hard, yes' she grinned

I touched her ears with my lips. 'I'm hard now' I whispered as I put her hand on my crotch.

I moved my lips to hers and kissed her. I deepened the kiss as our tongues fought for dominance. We had been together for some years now, but the passion and lust were still there.

She separated our lips and rested her forehead against mine. 'Hm, not now. Ivy is still awake'

'Netflix and Chill tonight?' I almost begged

She smiled at me as she smacked me with a towel. 'Netflix sounds good'

I pouted my lip

'In bath, with you' she added as she turned around and continued to prepare the food.

I pressed a kiss on her cheek and walked into the living room to take a look at Ivy. She ran to me and clung to my leg.

'Hello handsome!' she giggled

'Ivy!' Jennifer shouted from the kitchen

'You always call daddy like that!'

I laughed as I lifted Ivy. That's something between your mother and me, honey'

'Just like Netflix and Chill?' she asked

'Ivy!' Jennifer shouted

Two hours later, Ivy was in bed and we finally had some time for each other. Jennifer sat next to me on the couch and rested her head on my shoulder.

'I feel so useless when I'm not working' she sighed

I took her hand and caressed the top with my thumb. 'You aren't useless. You keep the baby alive and take care of him. There is no task in the world that's more important, love'

She smiled. 'I know, but sometimes I just miss our days together on the set.'

'Do you regret it?'

She stroked my face. 'No, I don't regret anything. I just miss you. Being together in the trailers, sex when we feel like it, you know'

I let my hand slide to her buttocks. 'We can arrange that'

'Is that so?' she asked cheeky as she sat on my lap

I pressed my lips to hers. The lips that I would never get enough of. The lips that I wanted to kiss for the rest of my life.

'Shall we just skip Netflix and taking the bath?' she asked as she began to unbutton my shirt

'Hm, sounds like a plan'

♥♥♥

A/N: First chapter! Hope you like it ☺️If you hadn't read UNSCRIPTED I'd recommend you to read that one first!

Please share your thoughts with me!!

Follow me on Instagram to stay tuned or follow my Watpadd account!

@ CaptainSwanStories