Chapter 30 ✰ Anniversary (Part 2)

A/N: Part 2 of the double update. This one contains smut! If you don't want to read it, but don't want to miss on anything then you can move to the paragraph that starts after the .

Jen's pov

The warm water in the bathtub felt wonderful on my warm skin. I gestured to Colin that he should join me. Despite the fact that the bathtub was a bit small, we managed to fit in with the two of us. He sat with his feet beside me, while I sat with my feet between his legs. I sighed at the lack of touch. He began to chuckle. 'What?' I asked irritated, but that only made him laugh even more.

'What's so funny?'

'The face you have when something doesn't go like you planned it.'

I quirked my eyebrow. 'What do you mean?'

'Ah, come on. We both know that it always ends in sex when we take a bath together.'

'I can bathe with you without having sex' I said as I crossed my arms over my breasts. Lie number 1.

'Is that so?'

'Yes!' Lie number 2

'Prove it then'

'Okay, sir cocky. What do you want me to do?'

He tickled with his fingers under my foot, causing my leg to shoot upwards in a spastic motion. 'Toddler!'

'You stay in this bath with me for at least 30 minutes without making an attempt to have sex or anything that looks like it'

Fuck, 30 minutes is long. 'Fine. A piece of cake.' Lie number 3.

The minutes slowly but surely passed by, but there was a clear sense of tension and I saw that he had a hard time as well. Literally. Under the water, I slowly moved my left foot to his thigh, which I began to caress with it. A groan escaped from his mouth.

'Jen...'

Now I was the one who started to laugh as I moved my foot more upwards. 'What's wrong, honey?'

'Temptress' he muttered

'You didn't say anything about the use of feet...' I began as my foot rubbed his hard manhood. His eyes rolled back in his head as I exerted more pressure.

'Fuck...'

I shrugged my shoulders laughing. 'That's not what we are going to do. We had a bet, remember?'

He growled something unintelligible and moved to his knees.

'What are you going to do?' I asked surprised.

'Fuck our bet' he growled as he sat between my legs. He leaned his head back to rest on my shoulders, and he moved my hands to his hard cock. 'I can't wait any longer'

I started to gently move my hands up and down his shaft as I pressed kisses on his face. His hand slid over my thigh towards my most sensitive spot, but he just couldn't reach it from this position.

'Colin...' I growled frustrated.

He moved back to his side of the bath and gestured for me to sit between his legs. I willingly obeyed and felt his strong arms around me. His hands slid over my breasts with which he played for a moment before he slid down further. He played my clit with a firm pressure and that was almost enough to reach a climax. Just before this happened, he removed his fingers from my clit and gently pushed two inside of me.

'Damnit...' I groaned disappointed, but it took him no more than a few thrusts with his fingers to make me reach my peak. My head fell back on his shoulder as I tried to catch my breath. He pressed a few sloppy kisses on my cheek. 'Are you okay?' he whispered, my eyes wandering to the beautiful view we had from the bathtub.

'More than okay, actually'

His hands wandered off to my hips, where he pressed with his hands as a sign for me to lift myself up a bit. I pushed myself up on the edge of the bathtub and he carefully moved underneath me. With my right hand I tried to keep my balance while my left hand reached for his hard cock.

Slowly, I lowered herself down onto him. I moaned as I felt him inside me, stretching my walls. He groaned in pleasure as I started to move up and down his shaft. The water splashed over the edge of the bathtub while I increased the pace and squeezed my muscles around his manhood. I felt my orgasm nearing as I kept riding him and I felt that he was close too. I kept sliding up and down and grinding against him as I finally reached my climax. I collapsed on top of him as he reached his peak as well. I gently let him slide out of me and took place between his legs again. I rested the back of my head on his chest as he let his hand curl through my hair and wrapped his other arm around me.

'You are and always will be perfect' he whispered

I caressed his leg with my fingers while I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. No screaming or bouncing children, just Colin and I and the beautiful view.

'You did not make it' His voice woke me from my thoughts.

'What do you mean?'

'The 30 minutes without sex'

I slapped his knee, which caused more water to splash over the edge. 'You said we'd skip the bet!'

'We both know that you didn't make it anyway'

I moved a bit forward in the bathtub. 'Asshole!'

He smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back to him. 'I'm only teasing you. We both can't do it and there is nothing wrong with that. '

'You aren't really as attractive as you think' Lie number 4

He pouted his lip and looked at me with a sad look in his eyes. I lowered my back down on his chest again. 'You are even more attractive than you think'

We enjoyed each other for a few minutes, but in the end I started to shiver from the cold. The water had cooled down by now, but even his warm body couldn't keep me warm.

We decided to go out of the bath and enjoy the rest of the evening. Colin threw a towel at me, which I then dried myself with. When I wanted to get dressed, I realized that we hadn't taken anything with us.

'We didn't bring any stuff...'

'I packed some things for you, but the bags are still in the car. Don't worry, I'm going to get it for you.'

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. 'You're a sweetheart'

He quickly put on the clothes that he was wearing today and hurried himself to the car. I put on a bathrobe and sat down on the king-sized bed. Even from the bed we could enjoy a beautiful view. Colin was always very enthusiastic about Ireland and every time we came here I understood even more why. Ireland really is beautiful. I turned on the television and started to zap a little, looking for something nice that we could watch. When I finally found a nice movie, I noticed that he had been gone for 15 minutes. I called him but heard his iPhone ring in the bathroom. I grabbed the entry-card of our hotel room and decided to go downstairs to take a look. Once downstairs I saw that the trunk of the car was open, but Colin was nowhere to be seen...

♥♥♥

Please share your thoughts with me!!

Follow me on Instagram to stay tuned or follow my Wattpad account!

@ CaptainSwanStories