Chapter 31 ✰ Never Leave Me

A/N: Warning again... Contains smut! If you don't like or want to read smut then you can read until the 

Jen's pov

Once downstairs I saw that the trunk of the car was open, but Colin was nowhere to be seen...

I hurried to the car and began to look around me in panic. 'Colin?' No answer. I looked at both sides of the street, but couldn't notice anything suspicious. 'Colin?' I tried again, but this time even more panicked. The tears welled up in my eyes and I had to keep myself together in order not to end up in a panic attack. I sat down at the edge of the trunk and buried my face in my hands.

'Not again...' my voice was barely audible. I just found him again. I couldn't lose him now.

'Are you looking for me, Princess?' a heavy man's voice sounded from the back seat.

I looked up in surprise. 'Colin! I was frightened to death!'

The tears started to flow even harder. He climbed out of the car and sat down next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and sobbed loudly. He laid his head gently on mine and stroked my face with his fingers as he grabbed my other hand.

'I'm sorry, honey, I didn't hear you'

My sobs changed into a hysterical and ugly cry. The tension of the past months seemed to jump out of my body all at once. Colin wrapped his arms around my trembling body and pulled me closer to him. 'Ssh...' he whispered softly in my hair.

'I was so scared...' My voice trembled.

'Jen...' I was still staring down. 'Jen...' he said more insistently as he lifted my chin with his finger and wiped my tears off my face. 'Don't worry.'

'But I do worry... I care for you.'

He looked down at me while his arms were still wrapped around me. I stared into his eyes as he caressed my cheek tenderly. 'I love you' he stated.

My heart beat rapidly within my chest as I replayed the words in my head. Even though I knew that he loved me, I always feared that it will change one day. I wasn't sure when I began to love him, but I was sure I did, deeply.

'I said, I love you' he repeated with a smile on his face.

A wide smile spread across my lips as well as I captured his lips. I grabbed onto his muscular arms, trying to steady myself a bit. He moved his lips softly against mine. Our lips moved in perfect sync like we were always meant to be together. My heart started to beat faster in my chest as my lungs were struggling for breath.

'I love you' he repeated once again.

I realized I hadn't said it back to him. I bit my lip as my thoughts wandered off again. I had never said such words to anyone except him. My eyes got drawn back to his blue ones.

'I love you too' I breathed out. Our lips connected once again as I kissed him deeply, pouring every ounce of love into him. My body was desperate to feel more of him and he noticed or felt the same. He gently picked me up as a giggle escaped my mouth. My legs wound around his waist automatically as he started to walk back to the hotel

'Colin! I'm only wearing a bathrobe...'

'That I noticed' he said as a smirk appeared on his face.

'That's exactly what I meant... Maybe someone else will notice that I'm wearing nothing else!'

He gently placed me down as he gazed into my eyes. 'You're so beautiful'

Heat burned my cheeks as I tried to control my breathing again. The look in his eyes was too much to handle right now. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again. 'Please take me upstairs' I whispered and he willingly obeyed. 

Once we were back in the hotel room, he laid me down on the bed and I pulled him down for another kiss. I deepened the kiss as my tongue started dancing with his. It clearly wasn't the first time, but nerves increased as his hand began to wander over my body. His hands slid over my sides before they traveled to my breasts.

His lips parted from mine to travel to the crook of my neck. I moaned as he pressed kisses against my heated skin. He groaned as he pulled away and moved to another spot. 'I love you so fucking much...' he mumbled

A moan of pleasure escaped my lips as he grasped my breasts in his hands. His thumbs stroked over my already hardened nipples. The simplest touch of him had such an impact on my body and it started to ache for more.

'Colin' I whimpered as I thrust my hips to feel him. I felt his hardness pressing into me. 'Please...' I needed all of him. I couldn't keep the smile off my face as he stared at me. I leaned up on my elbows to press a quick but gentle kiss to his lips. He deepened the kiss as he gently pushed me back down. The need between the two of us became more noticeable. His hands slid over my body before he loosened the string that held my bathrobe together. He stopped for a second and stared at me.

'What?'

'You're just incredibly stunning'

My cheeks flushed red again. 'You're too good for this world, O'Donoghue' I said as I pulled him closer by wrapping my arms around his neck. My breath hitched in my throat as I felt his hand grazing my wet lips. He teased me as he avoided my most sensitive part. My legs trembled and the desire of him inside me increased with every touch. Colin had other plans. He moved his finger back up towards my clit. I sighed in frustration. 'Colin, please.'

He moved his hand and encircled my hard nipple with his mouth. His tongue aroused me even more as my hands dived into his hair. His hand traveled down my body to my most sensitive area.

'Co...' I cut myself off with a moan at the feeling of his finger deep inside me. I buckled my hips searching for more pleasure. He stopped playing with my nipple as he smiled at me. 'Easy, love' 

He slowly pulled off my bathrobe and for a moment I felt too exposed so I covered a part of my body with my arms. He noticed and covered my hands with his.

'You have nothing to be embarrassed about' His hands slid over my belly where the marks of the pregnancies were still visible. 'You're beautiful and there is nothing I haven't seen before.'

Tears burned my eyes at his sweet words. My heart swelling with love as I stared at him. 'You're amazing. You know that, right?'

He smirked before he kissed me. 'Now I do'

I looked at him. Taking every inch of my beautiful husband in. Memorizing every line of his body and face. He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to my lips as I felt his hard shaft sliding inside me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, causing him to enter me much deeper. I grasped onto the sheets as his thrusts struck me over and over. My skin became hotter and my moans became louder and louder. I softly bit his shoulder as I reached my climax. Colin's pace never died down as he continued pounding into me. His hands held my hips to keep me in place. His thrusts became harder and harder. Within a matter of time, he groaned loudly and thrust sharply into me as I felt the warmth seep into me. 

He was still on top of me while we both tried to catch our breaths. 'That was...' I started, but I wasn't able to make whole sentences. He smiled as he pressed his lips to mine again, his fingers sliding over my cheeks. 'Amazing?' he asked as he rolled off me. I nodded before I rolled to my side and rested my head on his chest. 

We lay there for a while and cuddled together. There was no place where I wanted to be more than in the warm, strong arms of my husband.

I looked up and saw that his eyes were closed. 'Colin?'

'Hm?' His eyes remained closed.

'Please never leave me'

He opened his eyes and pulled me even more firmly against him. 'I love you forever and we grow old together, remember?' (A/N: Unscripted chapter 53)

I nodded and within a few seconds we drifted off to sleep.

♥♥♥

Please share your thoughts with me!!

Follow me on Instagram to stay tuned or follow my Wattpad account!

@ CaptainSwanStories