Chapter 14 ✰ Our Stories

Jen's pov

'Good morning gorgeous' his Irish accent echoed in my ears.

I turned around to face him. 'Good morning handsome'

He smiled as he caressed my face. 'You look stunning'

I felt my cheeks flushing red. 'But I just woke up...'

He pressed his lips to mine. 'That's exactly what makes you beautiful'. His eyes trailed my whole body. 'Yes, beautiful indeed'

I smashed my lips to his again. Feeling the tension and sparks every time we touched each other. I slid my fingers over his bare chest and got caught up in the moment. I knew I could never resist this man and he knew it all too well.

He lowered me back on the bed and hovered me without breaking the kiss. I felt his erection pressing against my tummy and smiled. 'What?' he said as he raised his eyebrow.

I slid my fingers over the features of his face. 'Nothing. I just feel something I like'

'You mean this?' he said as he pressed his body more firmly against mine.

I moaned in his ear. 'Yeah.. that's exactly what I meant'

He smiled as he slid his hands under my pajama shirt and pulled it up to get rid of it. He threw it on the floor and covered my almost naked body with his.

After all those years I still felt the butterflies flying everywhere in my body. 'You make me so happy' I whispered against his skin.

He grabbed my face between his hands and stared into my eyes before he placed a soft kiss to my head. 'Hm... there's something about you that keeps me wanting more and more'

I tickled his scruff with my fingers. 'What do you want?'

A wide grin appeared on his face. His fingers slid down my body and entered my panties. 'All of you'

I wrapped my arms around his neck. 'But you already have me?'

He buried his face in my neck. 'I want you forever'

I swallowed harsh. 'Colin, I...' I started but he cut me off.

'I know forever is a long time and you don't have to want it too, but you know... I want this. I want us. I want you. Forever. Or at least as long as you want to.' he said as he lowered his eyes.

I lifted his chin with my hand. 'I will love you until the day after forever'

His gaze caught mine again and his blue eyes were filled with sparks. 'Seriously?'

I nodded. 'Forever is a long time, but I want to spend it with you, by your side'

'Jennifer. Are you okay?' he asked worriedly.

I raised my eyebrow. 'Off course I am okay. Why do you ask?'

My gaze became blurry and I realized that it was all a dream. Soon I saw Jack's face in front of me. 'Are you okay?' he asked again as I opened my eyes.

I nodded. 'What happened?'

'You passed out'

I tried to look around me but off course Colin was nowhere to be found. A smile appeared on my face.

'Why are you smiling? Is it that funny?'

I shook me head. 'I had a dream about Colin'

Jack sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. 'You guys must have a special relationship. I have never seen someone so dedicated to a person.'

'He is my everything'

He smirked. 'That sounds a bit...'

'Pathetic?' I added

'No... more like a movie thing'

I smiled again. 'It is not. There will come a time in your life when you will become infatuated with a single soul. For this person you'd do anything and not think twice about it, but when someone is asking you why... you have no answer. You'll try to understand how a person can affect you as much as they do, but trust me, you'll never find out. No matter how much you hate it or how much it hurt you, you'll love this person without regret and for the rest of your life'

Jack laughed. 'That was poetry'

There was an awkward silence before he continued talking.

'Colin is lucky to have a wife like you'

'No you have no idea how lucky I am to call him my husband. He is so complicated but when he finally opens his heart to you...'

Jack rested his hand on my cheek. 'He left you alone, Jen. That's not what a good husband does'

My eyes widened. 'Not again!' I yelled as I stood up.

'Jennifer, wait'

I turned around and faced him again. 'You don't know anything about him or us!'

He stood up and walked over to me. 'I know more than you think. I've lost the love of my life two years ago.'

I lowered my eyes to the ground. 'I am so sorry, Jack. I didn't know'

'Don't judge a book by it's cover. You know my name, but not my story'

He smiled before he tried to walk by me, but I grabbed his hand. 'Tell me your story then'

♥♥♥

A/N: I think we all needed a little Colifer fluff in this story! ❤️

Please share your thoughts with me!!

Follow me on Instagram to stay tuned or follow my Watpadd account!

@ CaptainSwanStories