Chapter 21 ✰ Close But So Far Away

Colin's pov

I carried Ivy upstairs and put her in her bed. She muttered a bit, but didn't wake up. I covered her with her blankets and pressed a kiss to her forehead before I went downstairs again. I walked into the living room and saw how Jennifer pulled her T-shirt down. I raised my eyebrow with a smile. 'What were you doing?'

She smiled faintly. 'I was putting on lingerie'

I heard uncertainty in her voice. 'But?'

'But that gigantic belly makes me feel anything but sexy' she said as she looked into the mirror.

I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her. With my hands I gently stroked her belly. 'You are beautiful'

'You only say that to make me feel good. I'm about to explode'

I turned her around so she looked at me. 'Would I ever lie to you?'

She shook her head. 'No'

'Believe me when I say that you look beautiful'

She opened her mouth to give a reply, but I pressed my lips to hers to silence her.

'Let's go upstairs' she whispered into my ear as she played with the buttons of my shirt.

I grinned. 'Jen, it can happen anytime...'

She shrugged and put her hand on my crotch. She stroked and squeezed it through the fabric of my pants. 'I have missed you for so long'

A groan escaped my mouth. 'Hm, if my wife insists, I can't refuse'

She pressed her lips to mine with a smile. 'The best husband ever'

She pulled me upstairs and before we reached our bedroom we were both already stripped of our clothes. Jennifer lay on her back on the bed and played with the straps of her bra. I took place between her legs and pressed kisses on her belly in a trace to her legs. I hooked my thumbs around her panties and pulled them down. My fingers slid gently over her legs towards her thighs. The closer I got to her entrance, the more she began to shiver under my touch. I decided not to torture her any longer and gently pushed a finger inside, which made her groan with pleasure.

'I need more' she gasped

'As you wish, love' I added another finger while I laid down beside her. She had taken off her bra and played with her breasts, which I willingly took over from her. My fingers pumped into her while I played her nipple with my tongue and teeth. It did not take long before she reached her peak.

'That talented mouth and fingers of yours is going to be the death of me' she said, still out of breath from her peak. She rolled over on her side and pressed a kiss on my cheek. 'I missed you so much'

My fingers curled through her hair. 'I missed you too'

She was about to crawl to the end of the bed, but I stopped her. 'You can't bend too much, love'

She pouted her lip. 'But it's been a long time for you and I want it'

'I am already hard for you, I will survive without it. As soon as this little guy is there, you can do whatever you want to'

She pulled on the waistband of my boxers. 'You have no idea what I'm going to do with you'

'I can't wait'

She took a seat on top of me and carefully slid my length into her. I felt my heartbeat rising, but this time not out of pleasure. She grabbed my arms above my head, like she often did, but the tension in my body continued to rise.

'Stop...' I said softly. She looked confused.

'Get off of me' I said louder this time.

'Why?' She asked still confused

'I can't do this'

'But I thought you wanted it yourself?'

I pushed her gently away from me and sat down at the edge of the bed. I buried my face in my hands.

'Colin...' she tried, rubbing my back with her hands. 'Was it because I grabbed your arms? I did not think about it, I'm so sorry'

'It doesn't matter' I answered without looking up.

'We can finish it without holding you'

'Not now'

'But, I...' she began, but I cut her off. 'It's not about you right now!'

I stood up and saw the tears in her eyes. I hurried to the bathroom where I locked the door and got under the shower. After 20 minutes under the cold water I felt that my heartbeat had dropped and my panic attack was gone. I walked back to the bedroom and saw that she had fallen asleep with a tear stained face. I pressed a kiss to her forehead and covered her under the blankets. It took me a while to fall asleep myself.

After a restless night I woke up the next morning by an enthusiastic Ivy.

'Daddy, I want to draw!'

I stretched myself as I tried to open my eyes. 'You can draw yourself, love'

She pouted her lip. 'But you have to help me!'

I pushed myself up and sat on the edge of the bed. She took me to her bedroom where she had already started drawing. She pushed a paper in my hand with a big smile on her face. 'Look at it!'

I took the paper and saw that she had drawn two puppets. 'Nice sweetheart!'

'Look again daddy, that's you with mom!'

I looked even better at the drawing and saw that she had drawn a hook as a hand. I pressed a kiss to her forehead and sat on the floor next to her. 'It is beautiful sweetheart'

♥♥♥

A/N: Ivy's beautiful painting (above the chapter) was made by mycaptainswan Thanks girl! ❤️

Please share your thoughts with me!!

Follow me on Instagram to stay tuned or follow my Watpadd account!

@ CaptainSwanStories