Chapter 23 - Dark desires

Depuis le début

"Fuck baby," he moaned when he pulled away. "Don't touch me there."

"Why not?" I frowned. "Doesn't it feel good?"

"It does." He grumbled.

"You don't want me to do it anymore?" I asked again, feeling confused. I thought guys liked when you did this, I thought it would make him happy.

"Your tiny hands massaging my junk feels fucking amazing. But I can't, because you're going to turn me on and leave it as that and not go any further. And then I'd have to take a cold shower to get rid of my blue balls when I already showered." He said with a lazy smile. I looked up into his eyes with a slight frown.

"Okay." I said, pushing myself away from him. "I'm sorry."

"No, no," he murmured, reaching out to pull me back towards him. "I like it when you touch me, Seraphina. But you are not ready to take things any further than PG-13."

"You're right" I said, feeling my cheeks heat up. I felt tingly in my lower regions and tightly clenched my legs. I looked away immediately when Logan noticed. His eyes were darkened dangerously.

"Are you aching down there?" He asked.

"No!" I rushed out, looking anywhere but at him. His hand gripped my jaw and pulled my face to look at him. His hand on my waist tightened, crushing me against his glorious chest.

"Don't lie to me." He whispered darkly. "Tell me what it feels like down there when I touch you."

"I-I...I-" I was stuttering like a moron, feeling embarrassed, nervous and shy.

"It's okay." He cooed, his hand that was massaging my waist, gently trailing downwards toward my bum. "It's okay, babygirl. You can tell me. It completely normal."

I breathed shakily when his hand massaged my behind softly. "I-It feels tingly and bothersome, it makes me want to-"

I blushed deeply and tried to look away but he kept me in place. "It makes you want to what?"

"I can't tell you." I whispered. "It-It's wrong."

"Tell me now." He demanded in a low voice.

I gulped. "It makes me want to touch myself."

"Where?"

"Down there." I gasped out.

"Aw, that's a sweet girl. You're a good girl, there's no problem with wanting pleasure." He cooed, stroking my cheek softly.

"It's not right." I said lamely.

"Who told you that?" He asked.

"I was raised that way."

"That's bullshit. Forgot about all the crap your shitty parents taught you and listen to me," I nodded, feeling hypnotised. "There is nothing wrong with touching yourself down there, baby."

"Okay." I breathed out.

"Now do it."

"What?" I squeaked. Did I hear him correctly?

"Touch yourself right now."

"I-I can't."

He let go of my waist and lifted me off of him, placing me besides him on the bed. I watched him intently as he gently pushed me down onto the bed in a lying position. My chest heaved heavily as I breathed in shaky breaths, waiting for his next move expectedly, my eyes staring at the ceiling. I felt his hands hook onto my pajama pants. I held my breath as he proceeded to pull it off.

At the realisation my hands immediately flew towards his hands to stop him, but the moment it did so it was forcefully pulled away and pinned above my head. Logan slowly moved closer, his body hovering above mine as he held my arms above my head.